Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I was able to get an 11 in my cart at SP, then my sister tells me my nephew needs a 10 instead :/

surprised at the hype for this shoe even after people found out many places would be getting them.

anybody with the last 5 digits of order number beginning with 6836x got any order confirmation?

Got a pair for my cousin. I used Chrome. I added the shoe to my wishlist, then added some random shirt to my cart. Then I added the shoe from my wishlist to my cart. Removed the shirt, then checked out. I did too much, but I was successful. 
That worked a charm.  I was able to snag a 14. Repped.

whats a vat number?
VAT is basically European tax.

If you create an account, or select "US" as your shipping country, VAT is removed.  Don't need a number.

And yes, BounceWear is 100% legit.  Ship via USPS.  I've personally never been hit w/ a customs fee, but I've also never purchased anything over $200 USD.

VAT is basically European tax.

If you create an account, or select "US" as your shipping country, VAT is removed.  Don't need a number.

And yes, BounceWear is 100% legit.  Ship via USPS.  I've personally never been hit w/ a customs fee, but I've also never purchased anything over $200 USD.
Copped 2 Moonwalkers from them. No customs.

Back
Top Bottom