Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

yea but a few of us def didn't see these sittin... I mean the damn Grey toes were already sold out by now

Grey toes were a 2014 or 2015 release? Different times back then when almost everything sold out. Today, Sneaker heads have release fatigue. Too many shoes coming out all the time and not enough disposable income to cop all at full retail. I'll gladly cop at $145 but these are an easy pass at $205 after local tax.

I guess the code expired already, I was going to grab a pair of black cats at that price...money saved

Last edited:
What in the world?
Code was only good for a couple of hours?
I could be wrong but didn't the code just go up?
I suggest trying it again later who knows

Just got off the phone with Ruvilla. These shipped already. No confirmation received. Dude said to check spam, def was not there.

Oh well, Eta Sat. Just happy they shipped. Happy camper now.

check your order history on ruvilla. if the order isnt in your order history your prder didnt go through if its there your good no email needed

ruvilla customer reps are ******* stupid

Last edited:
yea but a few of us def didn't see these sittin... I mean the damn Grey toes were already sold out by now

Grey toes were a 2014 or 2015 release? Different times back then when almost everything sold out. Today, Sneaker heads have release fatigue. Too many shoes coming out all the time and not enough disposable income to cop all at full retail. I'll gladly cop at $145 but these are an easy pass at $205 after local tax.
you right

Ruvilla is so inconsistent with their codes. Sometimes they're "we miss your business" email codes work but most of the times they don't.

They're only my "go-to place at retail" cause of the no tax and shipping to Cali.

Ruvilla is so inconsistent with their codes. Sometimes they're "we miss your business" email codes work but most of the times they don't.

They're only my "go-to place at retail" cause of the no tax and shipping to Cali.

Yeah, same here. Cali tax and retailers that charge ship makes GR retros at $215 after it's all said and done.

You really gotta jump on Villa codes when they first publish it for the best chance of it going through. I'm glad I didn't wait...

Man I snoozed on that code
I was checking around the site to see what I wanted to buy
By the time I decided what I wanted the code expired lol

Actually copped these a few days ago, was on eastbay looking around and decided to just see if they had my size? Surprised as most men's sizes were all gone, plus @ retail $ for a dope color way/classic retro j...That's a win win on my book

Please don't get me wrong, I have this shoe in my collection too. Is it just me but these particular kicks look better on its own than actually on feet?

It looks so sick holding on your hand in OG color way and all, but somewhat not that great looking on feet.

But then again, I probably can't just rock these my clothes. So far, they look ok with my red joggers and black skinny jeans.

What do you guys rock this with?
I feel you man all the way...i been thinking about maybe returning em to nike and just waiting for the black and reds..these look like they won't age that great and the all white inside kills it for me..in hand tho they look like art...a great design and colorway 4 sure

Edit...just took these out the box...NO WAY I'm sending back. These scream chicago
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom