Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

If I return mine to an Outlet store without a receipt, will I get the full $190 on a gift card or do they lower the price after a certain amount of time?
Without a reciept you get the lowest selling price in the system. Which could be $80, and a gift card to be used that day only. They have changed their return policy for the worst.
Good luck

I know it can be lower than retail but I've never heard that it had to be used that day. Can anyone else confirm that? That sounds ridiculous.

Last edited:
I know it can be lower than retail but I've never heard that it had to be used that day. Can anyone else confirm that? That sounds ridiculous.
That is the new return policy at Nike without a reciept. Go see for your self!
Good luck with that[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Saw this and had to check mine, luckily both mine checked out. With every shoe made you can expect a lil bit of difference,but if its noticeable like these then in my opinion it would be considered a 2nd! Surprised that wasn't caught in house?

With all the quality problems surrounding these they are definetly hitting outlets!

Finally got the chance to try mine on today and WOW are they comfortable, esp on the ankles! Can't wait to rock em, they look great. Just gotta spray em w/ my Angelus water & stain repellent.

^ true dat
But nowadays there's so many ways to buy a pair
Online with no tax free shipping
Online with just state tax
In store with state and city tax
But at this point his only choice right now is online at end
But at $213 it's basically retail for most folks [emoji]128077[/emoji]

^ true dat
But nowadays there's so many ways to buy a pair
Online with no tax free shipping
Online with just state tax
In store with state and city tax
But at this point his only choice right now is online at end
But at $213 it's basically retail for most folks [emoji]128077[/emoji]
these are drying up, check the foot sites and every where. Goin the way of the chicago 9.
sat dumb hard then POOF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom