Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

How does this whole reserved thing works?

Thinking to bite the bullet and cop for 215.

Trying to use my coupon but I'll Prolly have to try manually. They reserved me the flight 8s and royal 4s... and I didn't cop...

Looking forward to these, they're dropping on my bday so I'll they'll be a present for myself haha.

First cop JB since the Black Toes, which obviously isn't that crazy long, but the materials look pretty decent on these, at least up to par with the 4s/12s last year (which is good enough for me.) Hopefully these are just a massive GR so there's no stress to this release.

Looking forward to these, they're dropping on my bday so I'll they'll be a present for myself haha.

First cop JB since the Black Toes, which obviously isn't that crazy long, but the materials look pretty decent on these, at least up to par with the 4s/12s last year (which is good enough for me.) Hopefully these are just a massive GR so there's no stress to this release.
They are dropping the day before my B-day 2/19 lol nice
[emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:
Hoping for that reserve from Nike now for sure.

Will likely be out of town if these coming out the 18th.

Can I run app raffles and give my login to a family member and they pickup for me? I don't know why it wouldn't fly...in the past I've just shown my phone or ticket. Never had ID checked.

I like the colorway but that white foot liner/collar makes me not want them. I don't like wearing white socks and black socks are going to leave that liners looking nasttyyyy. and too many times I've watched my jeans bleed onto white leather.

Can I run app raffles and give my login to a family member and they pickup for me? I don't know why it wouldn't fly...in the past I've just shown my phone or ticket. Never had ID checked.

Why not run the app in the town you'll be in? FTL etc doesn't force you to be in the zone to enter the raffle

Last edited:

Sometimes they check id's

why dont you sign up for raffles around where you will be so you can cop there? some places check ID but it depends on the store because I've been asked for ID

why dont you sign up for raffles around where you will be so you can cop there? some places check ID but it depends on the store because I've been asked for ID

That's a good suggestion.

Just enter the zip code or town you'll be staying in on the launch locator and you can determine what locations are getting them.

It's makes no difference to the app as someone noted

yea, honestly depends on the store and the employees. some stores r way more lax than others. so YMMV. ive had buddies lose out on pairs due to the same situation tho. family member with my buddys ID didnt suffice.

They are dropping the day before my B-day 2/19 lol nice
[emoji]128076[/emoji]
We share the same birthday. If I don't get around to doing it that Sunday, just wanted to say Happy Birthday bro...

I'm trying to slow down this year, so every missed release is kind of welcomed lol 

still hoping for that reserve tho 
nerd.gif
The guy who does the reserves is a friend of mine. You will NEVER EVERRR get another reserve again!
If this really happens you and your boyfriend are getting stomped out

Back
Top Bottom