Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

^^ Yep, cherry 12 scrapped again this year.. couple reliable sources already shot em down several weeks ago.

For real? F***. I just saw a may release on 23isback last night :frown:

I guess that was the "placeholder" date. Cherry 12s refuse to be mine. Sad life

I feel like if I don't get the Breds I'm really going to regret it. But also just love the colorway of the flints so much. The Breds I like just because they're og and I remember watching Jordan play in them. Just wish I wasn't so broke. The ones I really want this year are the bred 4's (if it's actually releasing) royal 1's (cuz I struck out on banned, and they're just sick) and a pair of 13's. Time to start saving!
But I'm 100% with you and Briang191 on the breds. I'm sure I can save some loot for the flints by September I guess.

I want these but may pass on them for the cherry 12s since its the same cw.

Must cops are the flints, breds and he got games for me as far as 13s
Speaking of these, Pinoe teased on IG today with the tag of "who said these weren't coming out" or something to that effect. So maybe they are. He posted on twitter that he'll be sharing plenty of holiday jordan releases. Who knows though. Guy has been wrong plenty of times.

I don't own 13's, but have always loved them. 

Just not sure if I should get these, the playoffs or the flints or the low top chutneys.. ****, I can't afford all of them. But I try to get OG breds of my fav j's, saw those are releasing also.. jeez.. good year for 13 fans..

I'm leaning towards the flints though, any thoughts?
white, and red are the best color way on the 13's imho. like the way they pop on foot. can't go wrong either way.

I remember these sat and rotted ahead of the 2010 Cool Grey 11 release. They were trying to get ppl to buy them after the CG11 sold out for Xmas gifts. 

And I remember last shot 14s sat ahead of Concords 

I want these but may pass on them for the cherry 12s since its the same cw.

Must cops are the flints, breds and he got games for me as far as 13s
Speaking of these, Pinoe teased on IG today with the tag of "who said these weren't coming out" or something to that effect. So maybe they are. He posted on twitter that he'll be sharing plenty of holiday jordan releases. Who knows though. Guy has been wrong plenty of times.
he a fraud, gets his info the same like all of us

Hoping these make to ndc desktop or i get a reserve 

Same here. I have a couple of codes that I need to use. I'm looking for more reserve than desktop, because I doubt very seriously that they make it to desktop.

Last edited:
Vids of these are fire. Kixsquare got em for 220, was gonna pull the trigger til i saw the 20 shipping lol

Ill take my chances on snkrs. I feel these should be easy enough if u dont slack off

Vids of these are fire. Kixsquare got em for 220, was gonna pull the trigger til i saw the 20 shipping lol

Ill take my chances on snkrs. I feel these should be easy enough if u dont slack off

Instyle has them for a $1 cheaper if you figure in shipping with kixsquare. $239 and $240.

What areally the numbers looking like on these? Similar to the white andress black 9s or more abundant?

Just wish I wasn't so broke. The ones I really want this year are the bred 4's (if it's actually releasing) royal 1's (cuz I struck out on banned, and they're just sick) and a pair of 13's. Time to start saving!

Bred 4s after Blk/Blue 4s

Back
Top Bottom