Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Love the colorway. Not crazy about white sockliners and don't like leather tongues on 13's. I won't be fighting anyone for a size 12. Hope massive GR makes everyone happy!

Kinda want these but black/red V2s are coming out on the 11th..night hvae to Circle back for these later

I don't own 13's, but have always loved them. 

Just not sure if I should get these, the playoffs or the flints or the low top chutneys.. ****, I can't afford all of them. But I try to get OG breds of my fav j's, saw those are releasing also.. jeez.. good year for 13 fans..

I'm leaning towards the flints though, any thoughts?

Just not sure if I should get these, the playoffs or the flints or the low top chutneys.. ****, I can't afford all of them. But I try to get OG breds of my fav j's, saw those are releasing also.. jeez.. good year for 13 fans..

If I had to choose one it would be the bred with 3m.

Flints and Breds with 3m are a must have imo

If JB does drop all these og 13s this year it's a good thing but also bad...people will feel some way about dropping that much or feel burnt buying all of em. I feel like they shouldn't drop every colorway in a year span and should atleast spread em out on a 2 or 3 year run. Has their been any other model they dropped every single colorway in a year time frame like this?

Last edited:
I feel you, but outside the black toes the other 6 pairs of OG 13's came out in 98 kind of a OG feel with them all coming this year.

I feel you, but outside the black toes the other 6 pairs of OG 13's came out in 98 kind of a OG feel with them all coming this year.
yeah true it does have a og vibe...I'm lowkey mad I want em all lol...gonna cop the black toe...breds...chicagos for sure

Nothing new.. JB been dropping a "year of" Jordan for years now. They usually hold back 1 or 2 of the most popular CW, but most CWs drop in their "year." Last year was 12s, 2015 was 7 & 8, 2014 was 6 and so on. 1s are always around and 2s pop up whenever since they're not in as high demand. They have also been sprinkling in the 9 & 10 randomly. 11s of course are always kept for a holiday release.

I have noticed that two, but it looks like all 7 OG colors are coming this year and that hasn't happened before

Have to get these. Missed out on them the last time. I have the OG's, but just like any old shoe, it's wore out and falling apart. Need restoring.

I want these but may pass on them for the cherry 12s since its the same cw.

Must cops are the flints, breds and he got games for me as far as 13s

I want these but may pass on them for the cherry 12s since its the same cw.

Must cops are the flints, breds and he got games for me as far as 13s

Pretty sure the Cherry XII's aren't coming out.. :nerd: :smh: They've been teasing us with them for a while, but haven't seen anything legit on their release yet?

^^ Yep, cherry 12 scrapped again this year.. couple reliable sources already shot em down several weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom