Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

you should buy them on RD anyways from NDC. Their return policy is crazy good, a year I think. Evaluate the market after the release, then you can decide whether to return or keep. At least you'll get a pair for sure.

Touche. If I haven't bought anything by then I don't see how I don't buy them on rd as my last purchase will have been the jams.

^That game always throws me off, I guess Mike decided to switch things up for his birthday, that was the only time he wore the white/red colorway at home, and he reversed that sleeve on his leg to the red side.

^That game always throws me off, I guess Mike decided to switch things up for his birthday, that was the only time he wore the white/red colorway at home, and he reversed that sleeve on his leg to the red side.
  I always that was a preseason game,  learned somethin new.  I wish MJ would've worn those at home games more often.  Both the black/toes and these worked either way with uniform.

cant go wrong with these...def a classic model...and the O.G
box! Yeah Feb lookin like an expensive month all star weekend n mardi gras gon be lit in da crescent city..

Be nice if these caught a lil break in price, but I have a feeling they'll move pretty well. First nice 13 of the year and a classic. I was gonna grab the white/red 12 instead, but they got scrapped again. May grab anyway.. I think the only other J I'm after in Feb is OVO.

Be nice if these caught a lil break in price, but I have a feeling they'll move pretty well. First nice 13 of the year and a classic. I was gonna grab the white/red 12 instead, but they got scrapped again. May grab anyway.. I think the only other J I'm after in Feb is OVO.
im goin guns blazin since I just sold the past retro. Need these now and in Feb I'll be finishing up my backlog of shoes I missed. Nothin else is coming out and Im not even gonna bother trying for the ovos. Lord knows those won't be easy at all

Back
Top Bottom