Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Regarding the color of red used from the 2010 version, it was wierd. It was a bright but looked faded or dulled if that makes any sense. I hope these are truly a bright red like the color used on the 2004 black and red pair. Hard to say what it will be, I thought the red used in the black amd red 12s last year was still too dull compared to the ogs. Better than the 03s but still not quite bright enough.

I have 2 pair of ds 13s..  04 black/reds and 10 white/red.  The red on the 04 is slightly more bright.  Bet they at least match the 04 red to these. 

I gotchu bro. I'll hit you off with some hi-res joints.

Where you at @Freeze :nerd: . How does the red look?

I've always wanted these and never owned. So I'm excited for the re-re-release.

That's one of the things I certainly appreciate most about JB. They bring back out everything. Gives me a chance to cops things I missed out on as a kid when my funds were fueled by allowance and chores only lol.

Man, I feel the same way. I wanted this shoe for Christmas and went all around trying to get a pair with my grandma when I was little. I am so happy Nike does Retro's. Now we can afford them more easily :tongue: .I just hope moving foward they stick to GOOD QUALITY aka remastered only. Raise the price, make it a good quality shoe, I'm all for it.

Last edited:
It'd be nice if the 13s came unlaced this year. Jb needs to chill on propping up the 1s so much when there are other models that aren't the first, but are just as important to the brand
  Agree with that for sure.  The XIII was the model the brand was using as its separation from nike.  They started it with the XII with no nike emblems in the shoes at all  but the 13 was the first shoe announced officially they were their own brand.  Yes we all know they were still within nike but they were trying to become their own brand within the brand.  The XIII has a great significance to JB history. 

Agree with that for sure.  The XIII was the model the brand was using as its separation from nike.  They started it with the XII with no nike emblems in the shoes at all  but the 13 was the first shoe announced officially they were their own brand.  Yes we all know they were still within nike but they were trying to become their own brand within the brand.  The XIII has a great significance to JB history. 
I get what you're saying with the CEO Jordan commercial and all.

I think MJ was rocking that same suit courtside at a Hornets game a few weeks ago.

Only half joking.

It'd be nice if the 13s came unlaced this year. Jb needs to chill on propping up the 1s so much when there are other models that aren't the first, but are just as important to the brand

No joke, I like lacing up my own shoes. Just something satisfying about it. Its not a complaint, it just would be nice, and would save them a bunch of time. They might do it so people dont have to lace them up at the stores when trying on, but lets be real, with most of these retros, people just buy their size and leave. I mean, look at MJs face, the most important man in basketball at the time looks happy to be lacing up his shoes, when he couldve had assistants doing that for him. Just something about it.

Last edited:
I wonder how fast these will move. I definitely am going to grab a pair but would like to spend less than retail if possible.

I wonder how fast these will move. I definitely am going to grab a pair but would like to spend less than retail if possible.

This is a tough one, never know these days on how certain models will sell. I did not think IX would move like it did, but could be due to low quantities.

I think these will move 1st day def by weekends over. Cop from nike and return if cheaper elsewhere later on

I wouldn't risk sleeping on them. I'm sure most will want, it's an OG color to boot.

I'll be grabbing one. I have my 2010 pair that's still pristine condition after many wears, and ill be trying to get a pair. We can only hope massive GR status. So plenty for all.

This is a tough one, never know these days on how certain models will sell. I did not think IX would move like it did, but could be due to low quantities.

Going to be dependent on the numbers produced. If similar to the og ixs, I will buy on rd. If closer to black and red 12s feom last year I will take a chance and wait. Ubless I can get them for 190 flat on rd of course haha.

Going to be dependent on the numbers produced. If similar to the og ixs, I will buy on rd. If closer to black and red 12s feom last year I will take a chance and wait. Ubless I can get them for 190 flat on rd of course haha.

you should buy them on RD anyways from NDC. Their return policy is crazy good, a year I think. Evaluate the market after the release, then you can decide whether to return or keep. At least you'll get a pair for sure.

No joke, I like lacing up my own shoes. Just something satisfying about it. Its not a complaint, it just would be nice, and would save them a bunch of time. They might do it so people dont have to lace them up at the stores when trying on, but lets be real, with most of these retros, people just buy their size and leave. I mean, look at MJs face, the most important man in basketball at the time looks happy to be lacing up his shoes, when he couldve had assistants doing that for him. Just something about it.
Well, for those of us who are old enough, having to lace shoes up was just the norm. I ALWAYS unlace completely and relace, mostly so the laces are even :lol:

Back
Top Bottom