Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

June 29th.. damn. I am a bit short on funds but if i sleep on these I'll be disappointed in myself. 

Originally Posted by B Sox

These are absolutely beautiful. Been following Ray since his days at Uconn and he's definitely my favorite player and a class act. I'm just not sure about how I will be able to get these. Driving to PG Plaza and camping doesn't really sound like a great idea to me...Why is this the only HOH in the DMV??
mad.gif

smh..gonna be hell when the mall opens at 10

Originally Posted by B Sox

These are absolutely beautiful. Been following Ray since his days at Uconn and he's definitely my favorite player and a class act. I'm just not sure about how I will be able to get these. Driving to PG Plaza and camping doesn't really sound like a great idea to me...Why is this the only HOH in the DMV??
mad.gif

smh..gonna be hell when the mall opens at 10

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Umm these will be the same as BIN's meaning no holds, no employee holds, no discounts, etc.

Didnt stop HOH Winston on the BIN 5s 
eyes.gif

Well I know my HOH don't play those games...the dm (whom I know) is always on top of the managers regarding these releases.

yea same if i dont get i wont be disappointed because chance of getting them is not that good people gonna be all over these and the resell might be 700+ what a shame

Sucks that I am apart of the rare few that want to WEAR these and not just stock or sell them (helps that my name is Ray and I have always been a huge fan of Mr.Shuttlesworth). Hopefully someone comes through and does a good deed for a good person
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Umm these will be the same as BIN's meaning no holds, no employee holds, no discounts, etc.

The HOH in Detroit is trifling ....they let their employees buy half the damn Bin 5s THE NIGHT BEFORE the release
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i will definitly be copping these

they will be just like the bin 23 series in terms of release date and numbers

so i would look at paying $400-$600 if you cant get them from a store at retail............................peace23

Back
Top Bottom