Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

June 29th release date ..... via MN: ----> NICE 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

might be this fri since the quai is suppose to drop next fri at hoh. hopefully not since i have a bp to go to this weekend.  
Originally Posted by cristianm

Can we get a few BOSTON NIKE TALKERS united to help SOME in case this only becomes a BOSTON release?

laugh.gif
 yea ok like thatll happen

smh i knew i shouldnt have come back from home/boston so early

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

might be this fri since the quai is suppose to drop next fri at hoh. hopefully not since i have a bp to go to this weekend.  
Originally Posted by cristianm

Can we get a few BOSTON NIKE TALKERS united to help SOME in case this only becomes a BOSTON release?

laugh.gif
 yea ok like thatll happen

smh i knew i shouldnt have come back from home/boston so early

im disgusted that being a huge Ray fan that i will not be able to get these. SMH x1000
30t6p3b.gif

im disgusted that being a huge Ray fan that i will not be able to get these. SMH x1000
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

retail only $160..... employees and friends going to murder these. I need hoh connect asap

Good luck and put in heavy work fam! ....

Originally Posted by toughmoney

retail only $160..... employees and friends going to murder these. I need hoh connect asap

Good luck and put in heavy work fam! ....

man i hope these hit at least 1 of the hoh in houston, no confirmation as of now. 2561 pairs seems a little high to be hoh and nt boston only, im thinking some botiques will have these also.

man i hope these hit at least 1 of the hoh in houston, no confirmation as of now. 2561 pairs seems a little high to be hoh and nt boston only, im thinking some botiques will have these also.

June 29th.. damn. I am a bit short on funds but if i sleep on these I'll be disappointed in myself. 

Back
Top Bottom