AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they didn't use cheap, synthetic materials on the toebox to appease those of us that "complain" about creasing. they coud care less. :lol: they obviously did it to cut cost.

I'm not sure they "could care less" what customers think about something. Even Nike/Jordan have to be responsive to customers. But sure, I agree costs matter greatly to them and could have been the primary motive.

Not sure if it's common knowledge but the OG playoff 13s had a bit of a stiffer, less creasing leather on the toe box vs other 13s like the black/red.

I've had 2 of og pairs in the last 5 years and the toe boxes held up great with wear vs og/04 black red 13s.

EB is slow as hell. Still havent shipped and the label has been printed since Saturday. Ordered og 1 lasers on same day from fnl and they are already half way. Is EB always this slow?
That's unusual. I always get mine sent out the Monday after the release and get them the next day since they're just a few hours away.

My pair came in yesterday, so happy I double up. I hit my pair with some black magic interior cleaner. Really makes the panels pop and give the shoes richer look. Trying to talk myself out of a third pair

Any pics?

Not the best pics, since HTC doesn't care about the camera on their phones... But the upper on the lows doesn't have that ashy smokey look after, I used the black magic on them....

View media item 1585204
View media item 1585208

Toe boxes on my OG Chutneys and Navies. FWIW, I bought these when they came out in the summer of 1998 and wore them immediately, IOW's they did not sit as deadstock for years and years before being bought by someone. I don't wear them often and I take care of them, but they have been worn off and on for 17 years:

Last edited:
Stopped in FNL and they had no sizes lower then 11.5 
mean.gif

I went true to size, and had some heel slippage. I hate it. I walked in to finishline and they had an 8, and while it was really tight in the toe box area, I had no slippage. I wish the padding was better in the heel area. So it was half size down for me.

Last edited:
I went true to size, and had some heel slippage. I hate it. I walked in to finishline and they had an 8, and while it was really tight in the toe box area, I had no slippage. I wish the padding was better in the heel area. So it was half size down for me.
Go with elite socks.

they didn't use cheap, synthetic materials on the toebox to appease those of us that "complain" about creasing. they coud care less. :lol: they obviously did it to cut cost.

I'm not sure they "could care less" what customers think about something. Even Nike/Jordan have to be responsive to customers. But sure, I agree costs matter greatly to them and could have been the primary motive.

we as consumers haven't shown any signs of slowing down on coppage and so until we do.. they can care LESS!

Last edited:
Toe boxes on my OG Chutneys and Navies. FWIW, I bought these when they came out in the summer of 1998 and wore them immediately, IOW's they did not sit as deadstock for years and years before being bought by someone. I don't wear them often and I take care of them, but they have been worn off and on for 17 years:

View media item 1586250

View media item 1586251

View media item 1586252

Might have some separation soon. I'm making an ongoing series on how to restore the Navy pair on my youtube channel.

View media item 1587203
Mostly satisfied with them...but the Jumpman logos on the ankles are both basically hanging on by a thread...I feel like the first time I wear them, they're both history.

Anyone else's on the shoes super loosely?

Just receive my pair today. For me the quality looks better than the 11's bred low. The gold jumpman at the back looks so cool too

Was #1 at my local spot to pick up these xiii. No problems. Still had some pairs around my way up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom