AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ndc said this about the 11s last week too , i have a feeling thier just tryna raise hype for these retros , i still dont think these will sell out as fast.

Ndc said this about the 11s last week too , i have a feeling thier just tryna raise hype for these retros , i still dont think these will sell out as fast.

They literally have nothing in their release calendar right now for Sat, so I'm inclined to believe that will change also

Think it be a last minute thing but don't think these are sitting. Where's Vamp at for the allocation? Maybe in a few but no all. Reason being these seem limited. Imo it might be like last week with the 11s not too much hype but once that afternoon masses see them on the shelves, they are gone.

I hope they dont hold these until the May restock, thats even if they have a restock this yr.
nerd.gif

Shouldn't be a problem. My local footlocker in KC said they have a lot of these.

They literally have nothing in their release calendar right now for Sat, so I'm inclined to believe that will change also
When was the last time nike didnt release anything on a Saturday? lol

They`re waiting for everyone to go into stores and do their lil raffles and Resellers to do Pre-sale on em then BAM, they`ll be available Saturday morning as usual, lol.

I hope they dont hold these until the May restock, thats even if they have a restock this yr.
nerd.gif
Jesus if they have a May restock that would be so many shoes. There is already a lot of good releases in May. If they do have a restock I hope it's some older models (probably won't happen though) it will probably be like the finishline restock recently. I had most of those, however I did cop a pair of Sport Blue 6's, love em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom