AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
I am not that surprised that there is a quick restock. For most of us who bought from FTL, Eastbay, or any of their joint warehouse stores, we know that they for a backorder of shipment on 3/16. The fact that the stores got a restock would mean that the warehouse got theirs and had a split done for all the stores.

wondering if it's worth waking up early hoping on a restock tomorrow morn

Why would they restock 4 days after initial release ... ask yourself that question first then answer your original question

:smh:
Really....

I don't know why you are jumping down this guys throat, I was able to catch the Royal canceled orders on Finishline on the 20th of February and they came out the 16th.....

Maybe if they weren't restocked they wouldn't feel so jaded that they camped out for hours to cop their pair?  :tongue:.  No guarantee on copping a restock pair anyway.  Just got to keep hope alive! 

Just got a UPS tracking courtesy of FTL.
Shipped to store, delivery is scheduled March 26th.
That is some slowness. Releived my FNL ones are coming this Friday.

Just got a UPS tracking courtesy of FTL.
Shipped to store, delivery is scheduled March 26th.
That is some slowness. Releived my FNL ones are coming this Friday.
Champs just sent me shipping info!

Mines for 26th as well

Last edited:
Really....

I don't know why you are jumping down this guys throat, I was able to catch the Royal canceled orders on Finishline on the 20th of February and they came out the 16th.....
You do realize you just said you caught a Royal CANCELLED order .. which by no means is a RESTOCK ... Cancelled orders could possibly pop up in the next few days on various sites yes. But a real "restock" is highly unlikely to happen today. tomorrow, or this week. If you disagree then please inform me on 1-2 JB releases that restocked within a week or 2 of initial release. If not, then I rest my case and just be on the look out in the next couple of months

Iono, that is some slow *** shipping.

I'm a Silver member at Eastbay and mine is coming Saturday. My brother isn't but his is coming Saturday too. Where are y'all located?

Iono, that is some slow *** shipping.

I'm a Silver member at Eastbay and mine is coming Saturday. My brother isn't but his is coming Saturday too. Where are y'all located?

FTL and them use UPS Saver or something like that when you choose the cheapest option. Slower than ground.

I remember getting the Area 72 Barkley Posites from there and they sat at the warehouse for 3 days before UPS picked them up. Then sat in my city for 1 more.

My local resell shop is selling all their sizes for a decent price. Lower than these ebay prices.

Last edited:
You do realize you just said you caught a Royal CANCELLED order .. which by no means is a RESTOCK ... Cancelled orders could possibly pop up in the next few days on various sites yes. But a real "restock" is highly unlikely to happen today. tomorrow, or this week. If you disagree then please inform me on 1-2 JB releases that restocked within a week or 2 of initial release. If not, then I rest my case and just be on the look out in the next couple of months
What are you talking about dude? The Bred 13's restocked the same week (that Thurs.) they dropped on FNL.  There's no time limit on a restock.

FTL and them use UPS Saver or something like that when you choose the cheapest option. Slower than ground.

I remember getting the Area 72 Barkley Posites from there and they sat at the warehouse for 3 days before UPS picked them up. Then sat in my city for 1 more.
Thats UPS in general. They will not deliver anything ahead of schedule. It could arrive to your city early, it will sit there until the day its suppose to arrive.

What are you talking about dude? The Bred 13's restocked the same week (that Thurs.) they dropped on FNL.  There's no time limit on a restock.

i agree there is no time limit on restocks but the black/red XIIIs were not restocked the week of release. that was eastbay releasing the rest of the pairs they didnt sell on release date. they made that clear.

Thats UPS in general. They will not deliver anything ahead of schedule. It could arrive to your city early, it will sit there until the day its suppose to arrive.

not ture

every packasge this yr ive had sent thru ups has updated & been delivered a day if not 2 days before it was supposed to

i agree there is no time limit on restocks but the black/red XIIIs were not restocked the week of release. that was eastbay releasing the rest of the pairs they didnt sell on release date. they made that clear.
I'm not talking about eastbay I clearly said FNL. I copped on RD from there and was able to pick up another pair the thurs. after.

not ture

every packasge this yr ive had sent thru ups has updated & been delivered a day if not 2 days before it was supposed to

thanks. UPS definitely takes it time with the Saver shipping method. They need to make a clear difference between Ground and Saver.

I'm not talking about eastbay I clearly said FNL. I copped on RD from there and was able to pick up another pair the thurs. after.

that wasnt a "Restock" dude unless it was the day when FNL put up all of those retros they were holding on to.

I never said there was a time limit but the odds this soon are slim. You right those did on FNL so theres 1 ... 1 out of ..... Initial release was Jan 12 next restock was not until Feb 7 .. All I'm saying

How much of a restock though was it really on the 17th? And Feb 7 was the day FNL restocked like 12 different pairs of retros

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom