AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
What's the consensus on these?....is there not that much of a difference between these and the CDP 13's from a couple of years back?

I copped a pair of DS CDP 13's last Friday for 190 shipped to save my save the time and effort on Saturday.

I don't think there's a consensus. Personally, I think the difference are marginal, at best, but I do think the CDP is SLIGHTLY better than the 2013 retro, for no other reason than the leather used on the side panel (CDP is MUCH softer and the little circles are much better executed).

However, there's one NTer who's opinion that I respect (I mean, there's more than 1, it's just for the sake of this story, I'm referring to this dude)...I can't remember his name at the moment, but his Avi is a little cartoon dude with a blue LA Dodgers fitted on...I read somewhere that he thought the padding on the '13 version side panels is superior to the padding on teh CDP side panels.

I guess to each their own, but the differences between these 2 retros are so subtle, I think you are good with either pair.

Na, they aint OG's...they CDP's...But I keep em clean though...

I think you're referring to the homie AirThompson

I don't have that "off white" upper issue that folks keep talkin about.  These look excellent.  When the hype dies down and I wear them out, I'll get compliments and questions on em just like I have for all my other J's.  Comparing them to the OG or the CDP, at this point, is irrelevant.  They look excellent.  Much better quality than the 2013 Black/red XIII's.  Even though I'm happy with those too.  :smile:

pickin up a pair for 230 today. I think im getting a good deal, can someone make me feel better?

You're alive and have your health.

not everyone lives near you. a lot of people that do ground with nike.com and live in cali have to wait about a week to get pairs.

The one thing I miss about living 40 minutes away from the Tuggle Rd location. Nevertheless, all 3 of my pairs comin tomorrow.

Last edited:
Picked up 2 pair on Saturday, one of the craziest releases i have seen in awhile.  

All them cats that were too cheap for CDP's were acting like these were the best thing (besides XI's) since black cement 3's.

Last edited:
^^thanks for the update, just check back a few pages next time if you're curious if the info had been posted. I only say that because confirmation of no men's sizes and the time for GS sizes becoming available was posted yesterday morning.

Just a heads up so no one has false hopes...I emailed SNS after seeing this ^ and they said they WON'T be getting adult sizes
^^thanks for the update, just check back a few pages next time if you're curious if the info had been posted. I only say that because confirmation of no men's sizes and the time for GS sizes becoming available was posted yesterday morning.
Yep! That is accurate. They confirmed via IG yesterday that they only were going to have GS sizes available on their website.

quick unrelated question, I saw some people in another thread talking about something you can put on jeans to stop them from bleeding blue. anyone know where I can get something like this?

Were you able to pick up thos Kobe's, my dude?

I was not fam. My bad. Got to the store...there was like 17 dudes...I hoped in line...every one of those dudes got the black snakeskin. I even asked dudes in front of me on the line what they were getting...there was definitely at least 5 people that said they were getting the red suede...dudes started yapping about resell value and the black's being more...next thing i know, the reds is chillin, the blacks is scooped up.

Sorry fam

My bad..missed it so I'm sure someone else did too..skipped to the "last" page and when I originally saw the SNS post didn't notice GS and had a mini $164 heart attack

Last edited:
wondering if it's worth waking up early hoping on a restock tomorrow morn
Why would they restock 4 days after initial release ... ask yourself that question first then answer your original question

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom