AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
For those of you who cop on Finish Line and have been having problems with using your Rewards (20 dollar mail in cards) here is a fix (done on my purchase for the 2013 XIII "he got game" release).

I was able to call in their customer service and give them the rewards number on the rewards card I had. All you need is the order number as well and they will put the credit back on your card you used for the purchase. In the past I was not able to do this, so I guess they figured this is an issue that had to finally have a work around for the time being.
If you want to enter your WC Reward manually, the glitch/trick is to enter the Reward # in the "Coupon" box instead of the "Redeem Your Winner's Circle Rewards"

edit: Also, for people with state tax, I would prefer to do it manually, because if you call in, you will still have to pay tax from the original price, could save you a couple of bucks doing it manually..
Exactly what I do.  FNLs system has been *** backwards for a while, lol.

For those of you who cop on Finish Line and have been having problems with using your Rewards (20 dollar mail in cards) here is a fix (done on my purchase for the 2013 XIII "he got game" release).

I was able to call in their customer service and give them the rewards number on the rewards card I had. All you need is the order number as well and they will put the credit back on your card you used for the purchase. In the past I was not able to do this, so I guess they figured this is an issue that had to finally have a work around for the time being.

ive been doing this for over a year. the best way to explain it is that you dont have time to put the WC card number in since the releases sell out in minutes. They generally understand your point of view once they see the item that was purchased.

Have you guy tried putting your WC card number in the "coupon" field instead?? That's been working for me

^^^ yea but i was responding to the comment that they just recently being able to do it.

i generally order without the WC added so i can be in and out. then i call later and get it applied.

everyone who is waiting for a restock you need to just stop being in denial . There isnt going to b a restock. They were a limited general release.   Check EBAY if you want them that bad.

Limited General Release??!

What was "limited" about them? They were at EVERY Footlocker on earth. I'm sure they are still sitting in a few foot lockers that are tucked away in small suburbs.

Isn't going to be a restock? I don't know if there will be or won't be, but I certainly wouldn't bet on there not being a restock. You are going to kill your own credility if/when they do restock, gee...

I guess SNS completely sold out of their men's sizes in these before they made it online.  They will have GS sizes up "tomorrow" at noon CST and that's it.

Thanks fellas feel a little better now.

We'll see what happens.

Just never got one from Footlocker, I know there owned by eastbay and what not.
Was this the email you received?
Code:
Thank you for your order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer.  If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-991-6815. Sincerely, Footlocker

Still waiting on EB to get their shipment in.... Hope I get my shipment info today! Just got off the phone with them and the lady said she doesn't know when the shipment will come in...anyone who bought off EB in the same boat?

WOW,,,,for a pair of damn shoes
Yep.  I did it too.  Felt like a fool for the second time in a row.  That was my last camp.  The first camp I participated in went so smoothe.  This one was nuts and people are crazy.  I want the XI's that are coming out but I'm not camping for them.  Online or bust.  Seriously.  The way people act over some freakin shoes is just disgusting to me.  I had the OG black/white's when they first came out.  I remember the first time rockin em in high school and the hottest girl in my school complimented them.  Getting these brought back good memories lol. 

everyone who is waiting for a restock you need to just stop being in denial . There isnt going to b a restock. They were a limited general release.   Check EBAY if you want them that bad.
indifferent.gif

Limited General Release??!

What was "limited" about them? They were at EVERY Footlocker on earth. I'm sure they are still sitting in a few foot lockers that are tucked away in small suburbs.

Isn't going to be a restock? I don't know if there will be or won't be, but I certainly wouldn't bet on there not being a restock. You are going to kill your own credility if/when they do restock, gee...
It's like he's deliberately trying to crap on people's hopes and dreams lol.  "Give it up kid, you'll never be president."  Hahahahaha!  I hope there IS a restock.  I hope that everyone that wants them can get them.  JB needs to go back to providing enough pairs for everyone to get em if they can afford it.  Then again, the hype is so insane now that a civil release across the country is highly unlikely.  Takes the fun out of collecting J's. 

ive been doing this for over a year. the best way to explain it is that you dont have time to put the WC card number in since the releases sell out in minutes. They generally understand your point of view once they see the item that was purchased.
 Really? wow I guess customer service screwed me over b/c for the 2012 XI release this past December I was denied applying the rewards, wish I knew I would have not let that slide.

worse case you can take them to the store and return/rebuy. i did that for the area72 kds this year. they gave me 0 issues.

for phone adjustments, you may need to be clear that you are using a $20 winner's circle reward not a coupon. I know some people use the wording interchangably but there is definitely a difference.

Still waiting on EB to get their shipment in.... Hope I get my shipment info today! Just got off the phone with them and the lady said she doesn't know when the shipment will come in...anyone who bought off EB in the same boat?
Yes....everyone.

Nike is trying to destroy the reseller with the help of footlocker with the "no returns on new releases" policy..but you people won't them die...if you miss out on a general Jordan release..its not because hundreds of people who love the shoe bought it before you, its because resellers bought it before you..just wait for the restock and buy them at retail...they going to keep doing this because this is what the people asked for.."Jordan needs to make more shoes for everybody"...they doing something to that degree now...let the resellers sit on them shoes...after sitting on them for a couple weeks they will sell them for what they paid for them to pay their bills.

Last edited:
WRONG!..there will be a restock..only go to ebay if you super thirsty and want to pay 150 over retail impatience fee

Back
Top Bottom