Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

HAHA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Funny I hope you ment to say USPS.

nope i meant to say ups, you can go check their customs fees page yourself if you would like.
http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/shipping/cost/zones/customs/fees.html    thats the link, no fees for any amount as long as its not coming from canada.

You are about get rapped. I suggest you got read that page and google the prices of the different shipping service.

You will find that offspring used either cause they start at $75 for an regular envelope.

The services listed are pretty much for a person to hand deliver to your house. Meaning the package is in a mini-van with human organs not a big brown truck and it rides all over houston before it gets to you.

Those options are usually only used by hospitals.

im having trouble understanding what you mean, offspring ships ups worldwide express for international shipments (business get huge discounts on shipping, trust me, i use a business account to ship all the time) and the ups site cleary shows that there are no brokerage fees for any duty amount under that service. anyways, if i were to get raped like you say, i could always refuse the shipment and just get my refund so like i said before, im not new to ordering from euro sites and i know which sites to stay away from (end and ui). the prices you are talking about are for everday customers, business accounts usually get anywhere from 50%-70% off normal prices, i can ship a 10lb. package overnight to canada for $40 with my business fedex account, and i paid 25 gbp shipping on offspring which will be more than enough to cover their cost for ups express international shipping. im really not worried about it at all, just trying to prove my point.

Quality on the new releases are hands down +%!**+!!!! Glad I didn't get a pair..unlike alot of you hypebeast...I love and actually play basketball in my 04's...how many of you so call JORDAN collectors can say that???? 12's are the most comfortable Jordans to play with..the OG's and 04's have so much padding compared to the the new releases...its a shame JORDAN brand did you guys dirty 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Offspring is legit ordered white cement IV's and were exactly like my Footlocker pair except for the euro sticker on the insole instead of the u.s size sticker.

Was just thinking about this dunk (Grant Hill missed FT put back, I believe). And also about how many people thought he was wearing the Obsidians.
I don't think I ever saw MJ wear the Obsidians now that I think about it.
michael-jordan-through-the-years-all-star-game-spotlight-03.jpg

Originally Posted by super23freak

Was just thinking about this dunk (Grant Hill missed FT put back, I believe). And also about how many people thought he was wearing the Obsidians.
Man, forgot about the "reign man" shawn kemp in his good days.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by NinerLen

From Offspring it's $217 shipped after you place your order. Then you email them and tell them you want the vat tax removed from your order since it doesn't apply to us residents. You will get a refund and end up paying retail. They were cool responded quickly and sent my refund.

nerd.gif
 will keep this in mind for next time.

Ordered from offspring sometime yesterday morning (4/23). Haven't been shipped yet

like you said, i paid like 217-220 or however much it was

so you're telling me, If I email them and tell them I'm a U.S. resident, I'll only pay 160?

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by super23freak

Man, forgot about the "reign man" shawn kemp in his good days.

sweet pic. fitting he was flying past the last two west conf. champions in that pic. the comeback was complete and then some...

just got my shipping confirmation email from NDC few hrs ago.....any1 that hasnt gotten the email from them yet and ordered check ur emails u should get them soon
pimp.gif

when i try to convert the Snipes price it came out to be over $200. other times i try it says $178. can anyone tell me the official price of Snipes at the moment?

To everyone still trying to get a hold of a pair... Try to hold out a couple more weeks. There will be 3 good releases in May and the reseller prices will drop cause they will try to get rid of this to cop the next release. Be patient!

Email Offspring and they will refund the vat tax. So I just looked up my refund from offspring from Feb.28 and it's was £22.00 which is $35. My total after refund was $182 that I paid. Sorry guys my memory was off not retail. Same price if you order from finishline though.

i love these shoes... i wanna wear them for balling but my only concern is the plastic buckle. i'm worried it might break if i use it.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lockdown36

i just copped 3 more pairs from snipes for 126 euros per pair, its shows 149 euros at first but after you put in your US address the price drops. 3 pairs came out to 386 euros which converted to $508 usd on my paypal, $170 per pair is better than what i pay at the mall after tax
pimp.gif
i also ordered from offspring, 4 pairs came out to 465 gbp which converted to $750usd so $187.50 per pair, i sent them an email about refunding me for vat tax since im a US customer, if that goes through it will make the price even lower.

Nice work, now lets hope they don't charge you custom fee's or get lost.

everything is fully covered by paypal, if something was to happen and i open a claim on paypal and snipes doesnt provide proof of delivery within 10 days of the claim then i will receive a full refund. im not new to this, i have been copping from the euro sites since the 09 space jam release, only been hit with customs once from endclothing which i will never buy from again. also, im already sitting on 3 pairs so if any of my orders were to get cancelled or get lost in the mail no sweat off my back, just take my refund and move on to the next, but i highly doubt anything will happen anyways.

So just out of CURIOUSTY...what are you going to do with all those pairs you just ordered???
nerd.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smile.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
devil.gif
 How much are you RESELLING each pair for??? LMFAO

Originally Posted by deucesole22

everything is fully covered by paypal, if something was to happen and i open a claim on paypal and snipes doesnt provide proof of delivery within 10 days of the claim then i will receive a full refund. im not new to this, i have been copping from the euro sites since the 09 space jam release, only been hit with customs once from endclothing which i will never buy from again. also, im already sitting on 3 pairs so if any of my orders were to get cancelled or get lost in the mail no sweat off my back, just take my refund and move on to the next, but i highly doubt anything will happen anyways.

So just out of CURIOUSTY...what are you going to do with all those pairs you just ordered???
nerd.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smile.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
devil.gif
Wow 7 pairs?! Hmmmmm

Snipes replied that custom will demand fees, and I only bought 1 pair.. any idea how much this fee can be for 1 pair?

Originally Posted by leirlic

Snipes replied that custom will demand fees, and I only bought 1 pair.. any idea how much this fee can be for 1 pair?

Really?  Did you email them asking?  Most folks seem to have ordered from them several times and didn't get charge custom fees.  The only thing about them is the 2 week delivery and useless tracking #.

Really?  Did you email them asking?  Most folks seem to have ordered from them several times and didn't get charge custom fees.  The only thing about them is the 2 week delivery and useless tracking #.

Yes, I just sent them a message I hope they can let me off on this. I had got 2 of my size promising 1 for a friend of mine and as many may know, chances of adding different sizes to cart is risky if you want to checkout anywhere, so I couldn't. Now that I'm getting his size from Snipes I'm hoping I can give it to him for retail instead of having to pay over $200 and take that much from him or losing money to give it to him for retail..

Yes, I just sent them a message I hope they can let me off on this. I had got 2 of my size promising 1 for a friend of mine and as many may know, chances of adding different sizes to cart is risky if you want to checkout anywhere, so I couldn't. Now that I'm getting his size from Snipes I'm hoping I can give it to him for retail instead of having to pay over $200 and take that much from him or losing money to give it to him for retail..
So you did order 2 pairs from snipes?  I mean, ordering 2 pairs in one order usually has a higher chance for custom fees.

So you did order 2 pairs from snipes?  I mean, ordering 2 pairs in one order usually has a higher chance for custom fees.
No, 1 was from NDC, 2nd from FTL. This one right now for my friend was from Snipes. Noticed when i convert €135.25 EUR it comes out to $234 USD. But 135.25 EUR (without the currency sign) comes to $178. I'm going with $178 since $182 is what it says on my PayPal transaction.. Still, anyone have any idea how much the custom could be?

I remember I ordered Concords...one of my Orders was 2 pairs and. I was charged nearly $80 total in fees for both pairs...but that's because the store had a marked up price ("restock" about a week after. Rd)....if hit with fees,expect anything from $20-40 per pair

Some sites. I've orderd 3+ pairs with no customs,and some sites I ordered 1 or 2 and got hit with fees....only 2 stores I ever got hit with customs was endclothing and I believe the other was WG ,I. Have to double check

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I remembered I ordered Concords...one of my Orders was 2 pairs and. I was charged nearly $80 in fees for both pairs...but that's because the store had a marked up price ("restock" about a week after. Rd)....if hit with fees,expect anything from $20-40 per pair
Thx for the heads up everyone, very much appreciated. This is what they sent to me:
"My information is that american customers have to pay taxes and custom fees off a value of $100. The price you see (126,04 €) is the net price."

Size 9 up on CR but shipped looks like it comes out to $216. Doesn't look like they deduct VAT either for intl orders.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

i just copped 3 more pairs from snipes for 126 euros per pair, its shows 149 euros at first but after you put in your US address the price drops. 3 pairs came out to 386 euros which converted to $508 usd on my paypal, $170 per pair is better than what i pay at the mall after tax
pimp.gif
i also ordered from offspring, 4 pairs came out to 465 gbp which converted to $750usd so $187.50 per pair, i sent them an email about refunding me for vat tax since im a US customer, if that goes through it will make the price even lower.

nerd.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smile.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
devil.gif
c'mon man you know they are personal pickups for his fam or friends.... just like every other NT'er says
laugh.gif

Comical how ou bash a NTer for buying x amount of pairs....who cares what vthe next man does..its HIS money..he had an EQUAL/FAIR chance just like everyone else..hell,he posted WAY after the link was put up and STILL was able to order...if he's flipping cool,no one is telling you to buy from him 2 weeks from now (how long is takes from eu to us)......most of us here don't even wanna pay 160+tax,but you guys are quick to bash a NTer for paying above retail and tring to make some extra money? Comedy
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom