AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by prozac4312

Originally Posted by acoppola331

No problemo guys...just outta curiousity I asked this earlier but got no reply...anyone have a general idea of trade value for these?i was thinking they match up with tb or bc 3s from 2011 and maybe even Chicago 10s or wc 4s

Aren't all of those going for $220 at the very maximum? The Playoff XIIs are selling for $275+ all day long.

Hope ur right cause I might end up with an extra pair... Might put them on ice to trade for future heat coming this summer. I'm just afraid everyone who wants a pair will have theirs by then. I guess only time will tell. Maybe I'll find a fool willing to trade me Concords ha

Originally Posted by casper90403

Does anyone know if my snipes order is gonna cost me a customs fee or vat tax?

no, it didnt when i copped the IV's with them. Dont you get charged when you buy more than 1 pair?
I don't think so.....I'm really not sure though
Dang I thought I was going to be able to double up but just received that email from Snipes
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

No problemo guys...just outta curiousity I asked this earlier but got no reply...anyone have a general idea of trade value for these?i was thinking they match up with tb or bc 3s from 2011 and maybe even Chicago 10s or wc 4s

Aren't all of those going for $220 at the very maximum? The Playoff XIIs are selling for $275+ all day long.

Hope ur right cause I might end up with an extra pair... Might put them on ice to trade for future heat coming this summer. I'm just afraid everyone who wants a pair will have theirs by then. I guess only time will tell. Maybe I'll find a fool willing to trade me Concords ha
These are going to drop drastically in the next 2-4 weeks. Expect them to be going for around $220 by the time the Military Blue IVs drop.

Has anyone gotten shipment confirmation from NDC? My order is still "in progress", but my order from FNL is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.
Yes. I received a shipping confirmation from NDC today. Will be here Wednesday (East Coast). You should be getting confirmation tomorrow.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ Some trades can be tricky because its about putting a "sentimental" value to a sneaker versus a "monetary" one, IMO.

Some would say a straight trade of the WC IV's for these or any of the trades you listed would be crazy, but its really up to you at the end of the day.

I for one wouldn't trade my Playoffs for the 3's because they hold differently in my heart, so I would feel like I lost.

Its easier when you trading for the same shoe (i.e. true blue 3's for bc 3's) and OG colorway for OG colorway.

In summary, if you are trading these for a pair of those 3's and you are satisfied (you don't feel like you were cheated) I'd say go for it.

Its so hard for me to trade a pair for another pair unless I like the other pair more.

Don't feel like you should justify the trade based on what others say. You're doing the trade, so all that matters is what you feel is fair and that no one is short-handed or disappointed.

Appreciate the insight bro. I've only traded a few times all with close friends so it was easy. I have a very small collection so a lot of my grails are still to be acquired I'm really just tryin to get ideas from others so if anyone else wants to share their opinion it's much appreciated

Originally Posted by mushka81

Has anyone gotten shipment confirmation from NDC? My order is still "in progress", but my order from FNL is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.
Yes. I received a shipping confirmation from NDC today. Will be here Wednesday (East Coast). You should be getting confirmation tomorrow.
Where do they ship from? I'm in Ohio...I agreed to sell my second pair to a friend of mine but I was hoping to have them in hand by Friday.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

All of u saying ur going to retire from Jordan are kidding yourselves. Jordan will find a way to get u to keep buying. Watch them come out with special anniversary models and other things that will have u drooling. If u think ur done, ur just lying to urselves. Just watch.

^ I see what you saying, but that doesn't work for me. I'm not a "gimmick" person. FTLOTG, "Galaxy" anything etc, I think is stupid. If you fall for any of that BS from Nike, you just might be a new "collector"
laugh.gif

not true for everybody... im far from a new collector but bought the FTLOTG vii ...not off a gimmick but because i wanted them & my previous oly vii's were beat & sold ... now will i be buying the oly viis this yr in july NO ... because the FTLOTG still look DS even after 15+ wears
But you know what I mean. Me personally, I can't do the gimmicks. Look at what they are doing with the Lebron line. They make colorways that have no connection to him or basketball, for my money, I can't get behind a product like that. My love for kicks comes out of being a basketball fan, so anything that deviates way too far from it's original purpose just doesn't do it for me.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Does anyone know if my snipes order is gonna cost me a customs fee or vat tax?

no, it didnt when i copped the IV's with them. Dont you get charged when you buy more than 1 pair?
Dang I thought I was going to be able to double up but just received that email from Snipes
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

What email??

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

snipes. Raised their price 15 euros within5 minutes
eek.gif
laugh.gif
glad I placed my order when it was 135 euro
Thanks for the link!
pimp.gif

Snipes is trippin on the price it just switched back lolNp on the link fam f#%* resellers

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

snipes. Raised their price 15 euros within5 minutes
eek.gif
laugh.gif
glad I placed my order when it was 135 euro
Thanks for the link!
pimp.gif

i just noticed that. GOt it in for $172 U.S. I think they gave me a member discount since i copped from them before. I'll take it. Now the waiting game but I'm in no rush.

My order shipped earlier today and I got my tracking number. Should arrive on Friday. I live in Cali and ordered from NDC around 2 hours after the shoe went live for extra info.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

What email??
Stating that it wasn't available so i basically didn't order in time

Where do they ship from? I'm in Ohio...I agreed to sell my second pair to a friend of mine but I was hoping to have them in hand by Friday.
NDC ships from Memphis.
I got my shipment confirmation today also and my shoes will be here Wednesday.

BTW I'm in the midwest.

Memphis, Tennessee bro. Hopefully you should have them in your hand by Friday, if shipped by tomorrow. 

Originally Posted by NinerLen

From Offspring it's $217 shipped after you place your order. Then you email them and tell them you want the vat tax removed from your order since it doesn't apply to us residents. You will get a refund and end up paying retail. They were cool responded quickly and sent my refund.

nerd.gif
 will keep this in mind for next time.

Originally Posted by rowdyonez

Originally Posted by Brianptt

The resell market is already overly saturated with these. Just wait until all the online shipments start coming in. I definitely see these things going to $200-220 in no time. Which means I will be able to easily pick up in a few months once some more cash flows in.

you must not know the game. look up the cement 4s and concord 11s. prices not coming down.
frown.gif

Also, just because I'm "new to the game" and dont know what the f im talking about here is first listing I saw in buy and sell forum from today. Check it out boss baller who knows the game:
http://niketalk.com/topic/335912/LO...K-Air-Jordan-IV-Retro-White-Ceme#.T5Y5Q6u9wng

The resell market is already overly saturated with these. Just wait until all the online shipments start coming in. I definitely see these things going to $200-220 in no time. Which means I will be able to easily pick up in a few months once some more cash flows in.

you must not know the game. look up the cement 4s and concord 11s. prices not coming down.
frown.gif

Also, just because I'm "new to the game" and dont know what the f im talking about here is first listing I saw in buy and sell forum from today. Check it out boss baller who knows the game:
http://niketalk.com/topic/335912/LO...K-Air-Jordan-IV-Retro-White-Ceme#.T5Y5Q6u9wng
and if it's illegal to post links to buy/sell threads I apologize b/c although i may be new to this forum, I'm not new to the shoe game, so I do apologize for not following the NT rules.  Please delete link if necessary, but if you delete to the person I quoted 230 in buy sell for wc4's

Originally Posted by indianabound

NDC ships from Memphis.
I got my shipment confirmation today also and my shoes will be here Wednesday.

BTW I'm in the midwest.

I'm in Ohio also. And mines are scheduled to arrive Wednesday so you'll probably get yours then also.

frown.gif

Those look used IMO they look off white and a little creased in some spots

Not even worth arguing. Of course the prices are going to drop. Look how many people are getting them from Snipes now, Offspring for far less than reseller prices. Potential restocks.

And again, the next Jordan release will make these a memory to most. Especially with Obsidians down the line.

Like I said, I paid FAR less for my TB IIIS, Concords, WC IV's (my double) than I would have had I even attempted to buy in the first few weeks after release.

frown.gif

You must not be familiar with Nike quality on the whole.

Originally Posted by illphillip

You must not be familiar with Nike quality on the whole.

Lol trust me I am my wc4s came with a bent up lacewing I still don't know how to flatten it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom