Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

if u can trade the tans id do tans package. blues are more the rare ones i like them better =) but at the end of the day if u want the wings that bad u can trade the blues. but id try to trade tans first 
No I have wings I want the dons lol

Well u hope you don't get canceled but it's happened to a lot of people in the past let's hope your not another victim

Who all is excited about the number I think that was a huge sell for me just knowing you have a shot at 1-100/12000 you know the lower the number the more people will wax lol

Why would I be mad at the dude who entered 3,000 times or even the dude who entered 23 times. I didn't get my pair, it sucks but I ain't sweating it that much. but dudes who go the extra mile to do all that stuff to get pairs, even if the are gonna end up reselling, more power to them. It takes 1 of 2 things to do what they do, either takes time or money. Time to go as far as gathering and making up and keeping up the info, emails, passwords, etc with all those diff accounts. Money to be able to pay for software or a developer to set all this stuff up for them. So if they go as far as to spend more money into buying the shoes than I do and they end up with the shoes and I don't, it tells me to either step my money and time up or get out the game. If they put more time into the release than I did, shoot you got it then fam. It tells me I need to start doing my homework or establish connections with "plugs" or even cats that have the knowledge behind the bots and the computer programs. Knowing ppl that do that type of stuff can help you as far getting them knowledgable cats to extend their knowledge to you and getting a leg up on everybody else. It sucks its come to that in the sneaker collecting hobby, but where there's money to be made you can guarantee its gonna be cats there with the know-how and skill set to make that money. When I was a kid I couldn't get shoes because I didn't have the $120-$160 plus tax. Now I'm a lil older and might miss a few pairs I wanted because I didn't have the $190-$250 plus tax, shipping, bot fee, preorder fee, fast internet service, etc

The game has changed now. Change with it, we ain't no dinosaur fam we evolve and eat

Catching up to the recent posts...2 things:

1. The crazy high ebay bids (15k, etc) are done purposely to "legitimately" get out of selling to the true highest bidder. This is usually done when a side deal (probably paypal inv) is negotiated.

2. Every entry counts, and is worth a try. I had 1, my wife and my daughter each put 1 - so total 3. Wifey cooked. Its also her first SNKRS purchase - hopefully not her last lol.

But you have to understand that he is messing up your chances to get a pair by taking advantage of the system just cause you know how to use bots or programs to get a leg up doesn't make it morally right.
To be honest if I didn't get my pair and seen he got all of those I be a tad bit salty knowing I could of had a few more shots at it if he didn't exploit the system. It is what it is but I will never salute anyone who does that
Look at the glass half empty half full man I mean I missed out on so many shoes on Nike.com due to bots I had no chance at as I'm sure you have too.
Either way karma is not nice [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Some dude is trynna trade for 750s lol y'all think that's possible

Last edited:
[quote name="DPthaKid" url="/t/645859/air-jordan-12-wings-april-2-2016/1770#post

Last edited:
Chillin with the homie on Saturday and he showed me some snapchat link where dudes filmed themselves scouring eBay and looking for exposed order numbers and names and calling nike to cancel. I couldnt believe it man....damn
Watch out fam... Just needed to share.

Chillin with the homie on Saturday and he showed me some snapchat link where dudes filmed themselves scouring eBay and looking for exposed order numbers and names and calling nike to cancel. I couldnt believe it man....damn
This is mostly why I don't post squat until I have my shoes in hand, whenever I'm selling at least.

Last edited:
thats bad karma all the way through and through. those dudes gonna get theirs.

Ya boy scooped up a pair lol got lucky af. Literally less than 5 min after the draw ended I received a notification saying I "got em". Was super stoked about that, although i wanted the ovo 10s more and struck out on those. Really want to either trade or sell my size 12s. Looking for supreme 5 camo and white ovo 10s. If not, I think resell is going for $1200 right now on eBay. 

. Was super stoked about that, although i wanted the ovo 10s more and struck out on those. Really want to either trade or sell my size 12s. If not, I think resell is going for $1200 right now on eBay. 
One deal and one deal only i would do is both pair of OVO for these, very equal trade

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom