Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Boy was I wrong so now they will sit in a box for ten years and hopefully go up in value. There will be no re stock nor a shoe made like this again in my opinion they don't restock dbs they won't do these either

Boy was I wrong so now they will sit in a box for ten years and hopefully go up in value. There will be no re stock nor a shoe made like this again in my opinion they don't restock dbs they won't do these either
some dbs are restocked actually just not all of them

When was the last db restocked????
As far as the 22 pair thing I'm not buying it but if it happened so be it
Foamersimpson I heard the pair he had was fake I like dude though but I don't know. It's sad there were fakes made before the release I mean damn[emoji]128128[/emoji]
I'm hoping the wings are hard to make show up but the idea of hot and cold wings make more sense then just wearing them down to see some gold

I see the fake ones getting stripped down by a penny [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

mean.gif
who is this guy...

Last edited:
[emoji]128175[/emoji] agreed I just hope the quality is as good as my French Blues the quality of these is outstanding I must admit

Even blue lol trynna weigh my options
if u can trade the tans id do tans package. blues are more the rare ones i like them better =) but at the end of the day if u want the wings that bad u can trade the blues. but id try to trade tans first 

Back
Top Bottom