Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Yea that's the app I used and hell yea that's fast is that your phones internet connection or wifi? Cuz with a connection like that you should be able to scoop the bred 1s easily online anything past 50mbps is stupid fast
lol my home wifi download is 6.85 Mbps, no wonder i can never cop on my phone

lol my home wifi download is 6.85 Mbps, no wonder i can never cop on my phone
I got ATT at home and mine is around there too, learned my lesson with the bel air 5s, I will never use my internet to do anything but play xbox :lol:....I actually got lucky today I was on my way to work when I ordered the shoes so I must have been near a strong tower or something to get a signal like that

Naw man I was a little worried too but one of my good friends works with computers he says that those so called bot scripts only work with connections high like yours. So we are definitely running with good connections it's a good feeling to beat someone with a bot
Yeah it is I'm going try to cop on my phone more often lol #teamiphone

theyre fiyah in person, my mall only had 80 pairs split between ftl, champs, and fta..overall, I had a successful month..good till the 28th

I got ATT at home and mine is around there too, learned my lesson with the bel air 5s, I will never use my internet to do anything but play xbox
laugh.gif
....I actually got lucky today I was on my way to work when I ordered the shoes so I must have been near a strong tower or something to get a signal like that
i actually have high speed FIOS but got a big family and everyone uses the internet which significantly reduces the speed. next time i want to cop ill tell my whole family to get off the internet 
roll.gif

Yikes...that's slower than LTE speeds. You might as well just rock out with your phone...
SON! Can I get like 18 mbps??! Just let me hold somethin...You got ALL the interweb's speed. You must work at some Fed building in DC, huh?
lol with that slow *** speed still picked up all the 11s since the SJs and never missed out on any releases that i wanted. idk how some of you guys ever fail with those crazy speeds.

also my phones connection speed is 1.11mbps lol so def not gonna attempt to use that

Last edited:
Yikes...that's slower than LTE speeds. You might as well just rock out with your phone...
SON! Can I get like 18 mbps??! Just let me hold somethin...You got ALL the interweb's speed. You must work at some Fed building in DC, huh?
lol yeh i can't really say but at home i have FIOS paying for 50down/25up but i usually get around 58mp up and over 35 down.

I kid you not earlier at home on eastbay i literally woke up at 8:05 and kept clicking add to cart (5 clicks a sec) and got my sz 14 that way

My thoughts on this shoe is many people skipped it because the 11's just dropped and the 1's and Labs are dropping in the next week. I 100% believe this shoe was limited and if you can keep a deadstock pair for a few months you will see these rise in value to get something good if you want to trade them. I posted the FNL link here as soon as I saw it go live hope it helped.

Last edited:
These weren't easy but they were most definitely light work compared to other releases this yr.  Woke up at 5:51am (PST) and copped on FNL no SPA went straight to checkout no cc errors. Guess I'm fortunate or perhaps the xmas lebrons, kobes & kd's helped me out. >D  

I got a pair and I can say these were not easy. At the end of the day, it is all luck. These are in less numbers than the bel airs. More places had the bel air 5's than these.

My thoughts on this shoe is many people skipped it because the 11's just dropped and the 1's and Labs are dropping in the next week. I 100% believe this shoe was limited and if you can keep a deadstock pair for a few months you will see these rise in value to get something good if you want to trade them. I posted the FNL link here as soon as I saw it go live hope it helped.
nthat.gif
 sure as hell helped me.

This might be only because I have never copped ftl online, but anyone else notice their order is on backorder on footlocker?

I got a pair and I can say these were not easy. At the end of the day, it is all luck. These are in less numbers than the bel airs. More places had the bel air 5's than these.

I tried to add to cart on Eastbay and it says "back ordered." Does this mean they will definitely have more in stock this week?

yo just pushed 18.64 mbps now just gotta kick my bro off his new ps4 (no easy feat) and should be able to push upper 20s!

Back
Top Bottom