Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

just got booted from FTL waiting line. I got on a 8 am on the dot and instantly queued me at 6+ hours for wait time. kicked me off with 3 hours to go. Said all sz 13 were sold out. good luck yall. congrats to those who copped easy.  

not sure if anyone saw but eBates is 10% back today from NDC so I'm getting $17 back and another $11 for the SB One Shots

Got through on NDC and Eastbay - easier than I expected.  Also have a pair to pick up at House of Hoops.  Only wanted two pair though - thinking about still going in to pick up the pair at HOH and trading for a second pair of Taxi 12s.

Also got through on FNL but they hit me with a payment error on final step of checkout and I couldn't be bothered to whip my wallet out and try other options.

Last edited:
Limited = confirmed

This is still being argued?

There's always someone that gets multiples, even on limited releases...then there's someone else that says "see, such and such got multiples...told you these weren't limited". Foolishness.

Congrats to everyone that copped.

Dope. 
pimp.gif
Just Saying

Was able to checkout on Eastbay! Got free shipping, too.

Eastbay reps don't stop by anymore? :nerd:

These weren't easy but they were most definitely light work compared to other releases this yr.  Woke up at 5:51am (PST) and copped on FNL no SPA went straight to checkout no cc errors. Guess I'm fortunate or perhaps the xmas lebrons, kobes & kd's helped me out.
grin.gif

Last edited:
Got through to the checkout on Eastbay before getting the OOS notification while waiting. Unsuccessful, but no biggie.

These weren't easy but they were most definitely light work compared to other releases this yr.  Woke up at 5:51am (PST) and copped on FNL no SPA went straight to checkout no cc errors. Guess I'm fortunate or perhaps the xmas lebrons, kobes & kd's helped me out.
grin.gif

yeah these werent bad at all considering they were limited, light work compared to those bred 1s that are dropping soon

Hope you get through fam... Footaction tweeted they were sold out  about 20 minutes ago and they use the same inventory system as FTL/EB/Champs. I just checked out on Champs like 10 minutes ago so they aren't sold out yet. By the tweet, I think, they meant that the pairs are reserved in carts already and people are waiting to check out.
Appreciate that..

Unfortunately they sold out before I could check out..

This was a terrible drop for me..

First FNL cc errors.. Then sold out while in cart on FTL..

Smh.. Going back to sleep salty..

Yea that's the app I used and hell yea that's fast is that your phones internet connection or wifi? Cuz with a connection like that you should be able to scoop the bred 1s easily online anything past 50mbps is stupid fast
It's on my phones connection. I was wondering because I copped this morning using my phone I was worrying I would stoke out. Not copping breds tho, no more money after the 11s and now 12s lol

Coming from an IT guy your internet speed is part of the equation as it plays a significant role in your refresh rate

The biggest loophole in trying to cop popular shoes online is taking advantage of mobile versions of websites if available.

When connecting to mobile sites with your cell phone your connection constantly jumps in comparison to a land line connection.

Going the mobile route using a land line connection definitely gives you the upper hand

It's on my phones connection. I was wondering because I copped this morning using my phone I was worrying I would stoke out. Not copping breds tho, no more money after the 11s and now 12s lol
Naw man I was a little worried too but one of my good friends works with computers he says that those so called bot scripts only work with connections high like yours. So we are definitely running with good connections it's a good feeling to beat someone with a bot

Can anyone that has a pair please tell me do they fit big like the taxis? I went sz11 on taxis. The only sz11 i own. Im a 11.5-12. Iv put my name down for a 11 in these thats being sent today, but can change if i call in time. Pm me if u can n let me kno. Preciate it

Back
Top Bottom