Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

I need these gamma 12s, but Im going to pass JUST incase friday something miraculous happens 
wink.gif
. What do you think the resell price will be on these next week?
probably hovering around taxi prices, less supply of these but less demand too and if something miraculous happens friday, demand of these might even go down a little more as well...

Hopefully I can cop.

The Christmas pack this year really doesn't catch my attention.

I'm not even gonna attempt for the "banned" 1's on Friday.

I wouldnt even say Finishline.......you`ll mess around and get the "error processing payment error" thinking you just need to refresh........but after submitting again 5 times, you have $900+ being held on your debit/credit card and no order to show for it. THEN have to wait 5 days for it to be available again, lol. Id never refer Finishline.com to anybody.

say what you will about FNL, but I've yet to strike out through them... (knock on wood) .. I feel like if you wait it out with them (with the SPA page, they usually don't sell out for HOURS), it typically works out. I prefer NDC like everyone else, but FNL has worked out really well for me so far...

say what you will about FNL, but I've yet to strike out through them... (knock on wood) .. I feel like if you wait it out with them (with the SPA page, they usually don't sell out for HOURS), it typically works out. I prefer NDC like everyone else, but FNL has worked out really well for me so far...
I somehow got my Cav 4's from them. Luckily like an hour after they released online FNL still had them. lols.

they really don't sell out for hours? Im not trolling or anything fan I just wanted to know because whenever I'm on the page at 8am it usualy brings me to the 30 second page and my computer stays there for more than 45 minutes and then i think to myself they sold out so i just quit the page

they really don't sell out for hours? Im not trolling or anything fan I just wanted to know because whenever I'm on the page at 8am it usualy brings me to the 30 second page and my computer stays there for more than 45 minutes and then i think to myself they sold out so i just quit the page
Yeah, they had the gammas like all day...but I had better things to do than sit on the computer for hours lol. 

I mean, for a GR, yah, usually they don't sell out for hours. The Gamma 12's I've heard are more limited (I haven't cared to really research since I'm not copping) so maybe these will sell out quicker? Who knows...

I mean, for a GR, yah, usually they don't sell out for hours. The Gamma 12's I've heard are more limited (I haven't cared to really research since I'm not copping) so maybe these will sell out quicker? Who knows...
Really? The Taxi's were named a GR and they sold quick.Gamma's More limited… ugh I guess we'll see in the a.m. 

i was just like you before but out of nowhere i got the payment error constantly. after the grape 5s i havent used FNL again. i had like $800 worth of charges and it took 1 week to get it back.

80% of the time i get the spa page for 30 sec (1 refresh) and im in, sometimes instant, but i end up with the error now so forget FNL.

i was just like you before but out of nowhere i got the payment error constantly. after the grape 5s i havent used FNL again. i had like $800 worth of charges and it took 1 week to get it back.

80% of the time i get the spa page for 30 sec (1 refresh) and im in, sometimes instant, but i end up with the error now so forget FNL.

By no means would I guarantee success on FNL...maybe I've just been lucky. But for the past like 5 years I've gotten through with FNL, just being patient. There's been a couple times when I've had the multiple charges etc, but even those times, I still got a pair through FNL. At the end of the day, I'd still recommend FNL over Eastbay/Champs/Footlocker... Patience and luck.... Good luck to everyone who is trying to cop!!!!

By no means would I guarantee success on FNL...maybe I've just been lucky. But for the past like 5 years I've gotten through with FNL, just being patient. There's been a couple times when I've had the multiple charges etc, but even those times, I still got a pair through FNL. At the end of the day, I'd still recommend FNL over Eastbay/Champs/Footlocker... Patience and luck.... Good luck to everyone who is trying to cop!!!!
thanks and good luck to you too

Back
Top Bottom