Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

I'm saying I know what you were referring to lol when u say since they TLO I'm copping it was supposed to be an inside joke between us two lol
lol, yea, i was on the outside of that one bro, lol

Its all good.

Eye mite comp deez jointz if eye Cee kats lyned up at da locka in da murnin......den imma stunk on dem kats like WUT....LOL WUT!!!!

if jj has these then what time and how would I find the link?
indifferent.gif

I need these in my life. I Stuck out on the raffle. I would like to try and have a good chance with copping them online. Which spot do you guys think I have the best chance at when they release them? Help your NT brother out PLeaSe! Thanks

Hey everyone, first post here...

How hard will these be to cop online tomorrow?

Eastbay at 8am will be sold out how i have no idea but they always are… probably bots.

Think it be easier with finish line?

and Nike is twitter link only right?

Thanks!

I never go on eastbay so I really didnt know. I was hoping a site had a restock of the taxi's as a Christmas present and eastbay popped up.

I know Wishful thinking!
It doesnt matter anyway........As soon as the time comes, the website shuts down or when you try an add them to the cart, they come up with an error, lol

Hey everyone, first post here...

How hard will these be to cop online tomorrow?
Eastbay at 8am will be sold out how i have no idea but they always are… probably bots.

Think it be easier with finish line?

and Nike is twitter link only right?

Thanks!

Stick to NDC and Finishline.

Stick to NDC and Finishline.
I wouldnt even say Finishline.......you`ll mess around and get the "error processing payment error" thinking you just need to refresh........but after submitting again 5 times, you have $900+ being held on your debit/credit card and no order to show for it. THEN have to wait 5 days for it to be available again, lol. Id never refer Finishline.com to anybody.

I wouldnt even say Finishline.......you`ll mess around and get the "error processing payment error" thinking you just need to refresh........but after submitting again 5 times, you have $900+ being held on your debit/credit card and no order to show for it. THEN have to wait 5 days for it to be available again, lol. Id never refer Finishline.com to anybody.
This is why you should use a credit card and only try to submit the order ONCE. You guys do this to yourselves by clicking 12 times to submit and using a debit card.

This is why you should use a credit card and only try to submit the order ONCE. You guys do this to yourselves by clicking 12 times to submit and using a debit card.
What difference does a debit card make? If thats really the case, finishline.com needs to tell people that they cant use a debit card, has to be credit card or nothing.

always try to do ndc first because finishline always sells out later due to their servers and the SPA page, if you fail at nike then resort to FNL.

What difference does a debit card make? If thats really the case, finishline.com needs to tell people that they cant use a debit card, has to be credit card or nothing.
Im just saying that people always want to use a debit card not realizing that every time u click submit, it authorizes your card and takes a few days to fall off.

Back
Top Bottom