Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Was talking to my friend at Nike about these earlier and for all you non-believers, these are indeed a super limited QS release. Either way, you'll soon realize this when you can't get your hands on a pair.
Im really hoping this is not true but will see if my 3 raffles can get me a pair.

did most footlocker finishline or footaction stores already give raffles off? My store nearby said they did raffles about 3 weeks ago :frown:

I can have my pair held at one of my local stores for $40 not sure if i should pull the trigger though since I have a few more outlets to cop for retail..I have two tickets from villa(guarantees a shoe but not size), my footlocker is fcfs,and I entered into my local Finishline raffle today

^^your're too late if you trying to get raffles
Just called my last resource and they are getting only mens sized first come first serve.  Finally I have a really good chance 
smile.gif

The plan for Thursday should be NDC as there are other shoes dropping and if they do not distribute any to stores they should have the best stock.

I honestly don't know about these. I wish more people had early pairs so they could post on feet pics and reviews.

Last edited:
East Coast usually does. The had em at my local FTA in the Mall. Not sure how many didnt ask, cuz I didnt care.

I was entering the raffle for the Xmas LBRNS. Just not a huge fan of the nubuck sued on the XII's. O'Ya, got lucky and won 2pair

of the LBs!

I haven't bought a pair of jays in a couple years so pardon my ignorance. So the only way I can get these in store is through a raffle and the only way to go through NDC is a damn twitter link? What has the world come to?

So how does tlo make these more difficult to obtain? Seems like everything is through twitter.

Back
Top Bottom