Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

I believe these are a general release, if anything i'll say limited GR at most. I doubt these are that limited or a true quickstrike. You got NDC with the non-TLO release, finishline, etc. An okay amount of footlockers are releasing but slightly less than the usual for a GR well at least in my area and couple other of stores gave tickets out today around me. I'm assuming GR/Limited GR. 

They are available in grade school sizes...that makes them a GR by definition. They are a limited GR because they are available in very small numbers at each retailer. Believe what you will...makes no difference to me. But trust thekid.

My spot had over 100 gamma 11's...18 gamma 12's.

Peace.

Champs my way only 12 pairs....and that is because it was converted to a new "concept" store. Only place in our state. Sounds limited to me.......

KS7Iw1

wow, these are good as copped.

Last edited:
They are available in grade school sizes...that makes them a GR by definition. They are a limited GR because they are available in very small numbers at each retailer. Believe what you will...makes no difference to me. But trust thekid.

Peace.

Finally someone who makes sense besides JM, limited GRs aren't,that hard to pick up
Im thinking these might be like the infamous Joker 3s which I love.. They were limited but not impossible to buy

I will be home for Christmas (Bham, Al) and I just called one of the FTLs, and she said they are FCFS there. They open at 8am, I'm not even sure what time I should go out there. I'm thinking 4 am maybe cool. Hopefully I'm not too late. I'm thinking because it's Christmas and my home is full of hypebeast and my homeboys who loves J's don't like em, I may be Ok. I'm praying most don't feel em or they got what they wanted with the 11s. Fingers crossed. Good luck to all that (really) want.

you cant compare 11s numbers to any other release tgo.

a thread about 12s but your talking about jorker 3s. you sound like a hypocrite right now. i was talking bout the guy you quoted he compared number to 11 nimbers

I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong point, since I was comparing the numbers between these 12s and the joker 3s.... Maybe u should learn how to quote the right person also.... Oh yeah im done You win

Finally someone who makes sense besides JM, limited GRs aren't,that hard to pick up
Im thinking these might be like the infamous Joker 3s which I love.. They were limited but not impossible to buy

I wouldn't go that far. You are missing a variable...hype. Much more hype on these than Joker 3's. If you are treating this release like the Joker 3's, you have a plan to fail.

By the way...as previously stated, my spot had 18 adult gamma 12's. But there were only 10 grade school pairs.

Also, in this new age of grade school sizes having resell value, even you ladies/kids aren't safe. I'm looking for a sz 3 pre school gamma 11, dude told me $140. True story.

Chilllllll mods, I'm not looking to buy a gamma 11 in this thread, just telling a story.

Peace.
I never disagreed that these weren't limited, if anything I stated they're a mix of a Gr/limited Gr. The fact that these are even available in grade school sizes which I didn't even know actually validates it even more in my opinion that they are probably slightly less in numbers than a full blown GR but not ultra limited or a true quickstrike style number as I mentioned in my last post.  And there's no way you can compare the numbers of the 11s with any damn shoe. The 11s are a mass produced release on Xmas. Theyre way more available than any of the other retros so you can't use that as a measuring bar. Heck, there were way more stores that had the gamma 11s and way more pairs of them compared to a regular Lebron 11 GR shoe in my area, that doesn't make those lebron 11s limited though. But like I said, i'm leaning that these are a limited GR at most. 

Last edited:
Local store only got 36 Pairs of these 12's.. After seeing the quality of them I'm not too impressed the blues were two different colors.

The fact that Nike Twitter indicated that these aren't TLO, it stops bots and relies on the searching ability. Possible early link here too. So more of an even ground?

It looks like a QS number to me. 18pairs at a store in Men's? That is a longshot for anyone trying. To get them. I won 2 pair and I'm so happy, lol. XIIs TAKE ME BACK TO decemeber 96. They are one of the only Jays I buy to keep. So any information on them is appreciated. They feel like a limited release for me though. When you talk to a spot and they say 18 pair, that makes your heart miss a beat lol. Any shoe you have to plan for is limited in my opinion. We all have opinions don't we?

I miss my flu game 12's could play ball in those forever and not have any issues, wonder if this will be the same way?

yes there are a QS my local store only received 12 pairs. I was able to lock down 4 pairs from my area. 11.5, 12, 13, 13

wow, so i thought i didnt win the raffle for these, so i just got a call from ftl saying i won but the thing is they only had 11.5 and up smh

wow, so i thought i didnt win the raffle for these, so i just got a call from ftl saying i won but the thing is they only had 11.5 and up smh
you'd be surprised how many people on your local craigslist trying to size swap for their size. Just in case you don't get your size.

I never disagreed that these weren't limited, if anything I stated they're a mix of a Gr/limited Gr. The fact that these are even available in grade school sizes which I didn't even know actually validates it even more in my opinion that they are probably slightly less in numbers than a full blown GR but not ultra limited or a true quickstrike style number as I mentioned in my last post.  And there's no way you can compare the numbers of the 11s with any damn shoe. The 11s are a mass produced release on Xmas. Theyre way more available than any of the other retros so you can't use that as a measuring bar. Heck, there were way more stores that had the gamma 11s and way more pairs of them compared to a regular Lebron 11 GR shoe in my area, that doesn't make those lebron 11s limited though. But like I said, i'm leaning that these are a limited GR at most. 

Providing you with the number of gamma 11'a my spot got was to give you a reference to how many pairs they get for other releases. 100+ gamma 11's equates to 50-70 regular gr's. There are some outliers, however. They had 75 Oreo 5's but only 40 steel 10's, for example. But for fire red 5's, fire red 3's, playoff 8's, etc, they get about 50-70ish.

18 gamma 12's is far off from that number.

In today's jordan world, a shoe coming in gs sizes can be misleading...word to the snakeskin 11's and grey/pink 13's.

You can play like these will be easy to get if you want. Makes no difference to me. I hope you get your pair. I hope everyone gets their pair. But there will not be a ton of these around. That's a heads up for all of you.

I already have my pair...

View media item 707100

The crazy thing is though, we going all have this shoe on our mind Christmas day, anticipating its release the next day.

Back
Top Bottom