Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Ha ha...didn't realize you were being sarcastic initially ;-). Personally I don't worry about these things either....I just wear my shoes and enjoy them, creases and yellowing and all!

You mean all this time it was dirt? Wow you learn something new everyday...

[emoji]128580[/emoji]

At least I'm not worried about yellowing and more worried about wearing them. Dipped them in mud puddle water. Icy again!
Dawg!

roll.gif

sorry, i am still not sure what size i should get.  different opinions.  i am a 8.5 in the '09 space jams, 8 in most nikes. should i go 8 or 8.5 in these?  thanks again.

lol so the last 2 responses is exactly why i have no idea what i should buy :frown:

need more help, especially with people with both 09s and this years release. thanks!

Last edited:
sorry, i am still not sure what size i should get.  different opinions.  i am a 8.5 in the '09 space jams, 8 in most nikes. should i go 8 or 8.5 in these?  thanks again.

Sounds like your true size is an 8. Like most said these are more TTS so go with an 8.

He got the little boy the "Jordan Camp Out for retro's Tee" 
smokin.gif

He don't need to worry about any kicks he's got his daddy's collection to wear, Cuz he will wear them!! 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom