Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'd trade for another pair because that's a good deal, but I need the ds 09's for collecting purposes, nobody on here has made that trade

Last edited:
Manager at FA offered me 2016's and cash for 8.5/10 09 SJ's too. We both wanted the trade, but he's a size 10, and I'm a size 11.
Who in the heck prefer 09s over these. Makes no sense. People must really be in denial or just mad cause everybody has a pair of 2016s

Ok........which one of yall from here hooked up with one of the Fung Bros. to give Richie Lee a pair of SJ 11s?!

Fess Up
laugh.gif

Today was the 1st time I saw the 2016 SJ XI on foot being casually worn. I didn't look long enough to tell if they were

Quote:
what ever happened to that one girl tsgk
She works for Nike now, so because of that she basically stopped making videos. Not too much you can do (objectively and honestly) if you have to worry about pissing off your employer and losing your job. Major corporations like Nike have very strict social media policies - they can and will can you for violating them.

Last edited:
When the majority of people buying them saw dollar signs. Now it's a profitable business for many
I'll never forget why I started buying a lot of shoes, because I like them.
nthat.gif
crazy thing is you reach a certain point where you like a lot and start changing favorites lmao. But idk why I always stay true to 5s. Grapes were always my favorites then the black metallic 1999/2016 5s. When time passes I feel like changing my favorite but then I say I got to stay true to my original favorite. Its kind of dumb but idk got to stay loyal to my original favorites. haha

Back
Top Bottom