Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Why post it then get mad at the critics. Cause you needed reassuring that's why.

Exactly, In my opinion they look fake now. JB finally took the right steps to get these shoes close to the OG's, those steps included having the patent leather outlined in white... So you took away from that by painting the lines black... but you like them, cool. They just look fake to me.

right but if his is fine or not, what's that gonna change?
What's that gonna change? Nothing.
It is just to have a comparison with my pair and maybe nobody has never discovered it.
If His is fine i would be happy for him and happy to know good shoes have been producted and i could send back my shoes and be reassured to do it.
......u make 0 sense. if u cant ball in em or even walk in them like you claim(balling understandable....literally cant walk in em? ehhhh) then why do you even need him to post his pair? just return em.

if i got kicks that i somehow couldnt even deal with walking in, im returning them joints. if he posts his, and theyre the same as yours, you would then keep your unwearable pair?

Last edited:

right but if his is fine or not, what's that gonna change?
What's that gonna change? Nothing.

It is just to have a comparison with my pair and maybe nobody has never discovered it.

If His is fine i would be happy for him and happy to know good shoes have been producted and i could send back my shoes and be reassured to do it.

......u make 0 sense. if u cant ball in em or even walk in them like you claim(balling understandable....literally cant walk in em? ehhhh) then why do you even need him to post his pair? just return em.

if i got kicks that i somehow couldnt even deal with walking in, im returning them joints. if he posts his, and theyre the same as yours, you would then keep your unwearable pair?
:lol: that's what I'm sayin, don't make any type of sense whether the other guys is the same or not

So sick of "resell value" :rolleyes
Whatever happend to buying shoes because you like them :smh:
When the majority of people buying them saw dollar signs. Now it's a profitable business for many
I'll never forget why I started buying a lot of shoes, because I like them. :nthat:

Last edited:
So sick of "resell value" :rolleyes
Whatever happend to buying shoes because you like them :smh:

Yeah, but I understand to a degree. Prices keep going up and it's a way for you to lower the price on yours. The issue is everyone tries to be a reseller and only cares about hyped up kicks and collabs and not what they like. They care what everyone else likes.

Patiently waiting for my size to pop up again so I can swap the defective pair I have :lol:

Back
Top Bottom