Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

of course it was good quality and i didnt mean to come across saying that you said they were better than OGs i was just pointing out that the quality on the 01s was way better than the CDPs but the OGs quality was way better than the 01s. the difference between 01s and cdp is the same from OG to 01s is where i was going.
Says the guy that tries to defend OG Bred tropicana soles. The 01 and 96 (China) are basically the same shoe.

> less peaks on 01

> PL is subjective. 

> Reinforced vs extra padded 

> 01' s 23 is a bit better

> identical leather

Last edited:
Says the guy that tries to defend OG Bred tropicana soles. The 01 and 96 (China) are basically the same shoe.

> less peaks on 01
> PL is subjective. 
> Reinforced vs extra padded 
> 01' s 23 is a bit better
> identical leather
well i have had both and worn both many times and the 01s PL wrinkled way easier on my 01s than my OGs which have zero wrinkles, leather might be the same but the comfort level is not even close to comparible and the 23 is whatevs as it is because neither fade easily. 01s are a great shoe for sure and i loved my pair but when i got my OGs it was a no brainer which was better and which got sold.

These will be the biggest release in Jordan history. The 72-10s set a Nike.com record, but these will obliterate that as well as retail records.

o.g concords had the best patent leather cut high and extra thick lol boy if i could find a fresh pair of those
tongue.gif

23, reverse Jumpman, AND a GR?!?!?! I know which one I'm going for if it's true. :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

45's will be limited to a half million pairs and the 23 will be a milly+ (I hope)
which would both be GRs lol.

Give me the 23 pair. I know some of y'all will start liking the 45 of they are limited though. They just better not pull a fast one and make the 45 pair higher quality

I don't believe they would make 2 pairs with different numbers. .. guess we'll find out eventually

:smh: really hope all that ain't true. Hate when people start these kinds of rumors. Releasing to different versions would be so stupid.

I could care less what number is on the back... I'm going in on these.
I don't either, but i definitely will care if the limited '45' pair has better quality leather, PL cut and overall shape like the OGs while the '23' pair is like the newer 11s. I hope Nike doesn't pull off this f**kery. Praying the only difference between the two will be the number. But something tells me there will be more to it. @CEO InSane

Last edited:
Plot twist. What if they actually drop both shoes, with the 45 and 23 on the heel, except make the black concord PE version super limited and the regular space jam version a super GR. I bet all of you would be in for the 45 then.
Hmmmm, the IG plug getting info from NT?

Talks of 45 and 23 releasing
That was first seen on NT
#TrendsettingSince99

Would be better if they just mixed the batches together
Open your box you get whatever

45's will be limited to a half million pairs and the 23 will be a milly+ (I hope)
which would both be GRs lol.

Give me the 23 pair. I know some of y'all will start liking the 45 of they are limited though. They just better not pull a fast one and make the 45 pair higher quality
ill take either number. Hopefully whichever pair I get is comfortable. Pl height, white outlines and JM directions are non factors to me. I honestly dont remember most differences with the ogs unless pointed out in pictures

I don't think it's happening (two versions). At this point it's nothing more than a rumor and a horrible one at that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom