Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i hit up the livechat thingy on nike to complain about the quality of the xi they told me to call the corporate number i want more than anything for the o.g quality to come back plus you can only find bred o.g in good quality  everything else forget about it i dont care how much money you have

​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​
Oh **** @FDUB!!!!!
 ​
Definite bold white lining, & the Nike Air insole???
 ​
 ​
They're will be bloodshed over these NT, mark my words.
 ​
Super Repped @FDUB!!! Man, I can't wait to see the whole damn shoe.
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Yup I'm all the way IN. Officially over the 45 being there, gonna have to get used to it I guess. Anyone who knows me knows these are my all time favorite shoes. Couldn't pass on these even if I wanted to. Plus JB really knows how to pull me in with that grey lining, NA insole and that buttery back heel panel leather which the 09s lacked (even though I'm pretty sure these are super early factory GM samples). I just hope they aren't limited because of the 45 or anything stupid like that. I WILL buy 2 pair and these will probably be the last SJs I purchase for life. Riding out with these :pimp:. That is until they yellow and retro again of course :lol:.

Last edited:
 ​
Which makes this release SO much more better, & special @OGMCMXCII.
 ​
Repped G.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​
 ​
These should be called the "45 PE's" IMO @jaylaw15... Since they're usin' Concord, instead of Varsity Royal.... (Correct me if I'm wrong) But they're comin' out with the "Space Jam" gear so...
 ​
You & both @vintageog7, especially if they go back to the OG style toe box. I remember someone in the 72-10 thread, sayin' that the OG's creased EXTRA quick.
 ​
Reps to you all.
 ​
wink.gif
 ​

Last edited:
2000/2001 is the last time they got it right with the xi after that it was down hill in no way did i say the 2000/01 was better than the o.gs but the 2000/01 xi was decent still fly  nice quality
of course it was good quality and i didnt mean to come across saying that you said they were better than OGs i was just pointing out that the quality on the 01s was way better than the CDPs but the OGs quality was way better than the 01s. the difference between 01s and cdp is the same from OG to 01s is where i was going.

Back
Top Bottom