Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I can so do without all the extra.

Like do they really HAVE to put the 45 on the damn shoe? :smh:. I get the significance and history but come on man. I'm #team23 for sure. Don't understand why they are so adamant on using the 45 after all these years.

These will be my first full size XI's (I only have low reverse concord's).

The only question is am I getting 2 or 3 pairs. 3rd shoe I'll have doubled up on outta like 13/14 pairs total.

WC4's and Cool Blue Huraches being the others.

These boys are EPIC!!! That white outline is ABSOLUTELY WELCOME back. Can not wait for these.

Rubs hands like birdman [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

for me its partly because thats how the OGs looked but the white edge on the PL is so nice because on an all black upper it separates the PL from the mesh and leather and gives the shoe good contrast unlike any of the retros (including the 2000/2001s). All of these OG components will make these an issue but if we get 72-10 numbers then we should all eat hopefully. Im in for these for sure and i hope they are concord or blue, it really doesnt matter for that little bit of color to me.

Last edited:
for me its partly because thats how the OGs looked but the white edge on the PL is so nice because on an all black upper it separates the PL from the mesh and leather and gives the shoe good contrast unlike any of the retros (including the 2000/2001s). All of these OG components will make these an issue but if we get 72-10 numbers then we should all eat hopefully. Im in for these for sure and i hope they are concord or blue, it really doesnt matter for that little bit of color to me.

100% Co-sign, & repped to the fullest rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 . That's basically what I was saying on the last page. That little white edge on the PL, make the OG 11's absolutely beautiful.

Hopefully, we get the full OG treatment... And the White/Black & Concords next year also. They'll probably re-re-retro the Cool grey & Whites though.

I wish we could get the Red & White 11's, but actually.... they should keep those for 11's championship pack.

My damn OCD.
mean.gif
You collected all of the reverse jumpman 3/4 hi 11s. Congrats.

Now collect all of the dope ones with the Jumpman facing forward like its supposed to. 

Look at how the curve of the patent on the heel doesn't match up with the the Jumpman's legs. It clashes, horribly. The only reason someone would prefer that would be because they don't want their collection messed up. 

Last edited:
Like I said on page 66, I want the following...
 ​
Thicker patent leather
 ​
Higher patent leather
 ​
White outline around the edge
 ​
Stitched 45
 ​
Concord Jumpman, & accents on the bottom of the shoe.
 ​
Blue translucent sole
 ​
Jumpman logo facing forward
 ​
I gives no F's about the "23". I want something different for a change. If they look exactly like that realchickenwop sample, with the OG shape, better patent leather quality & height... I'll be MORE than satisfied.

Told y'all boys early on in the thread that they were gonna have the 45 on em. Had dudes ready to get at my neck talking about "they're a retro of the movie pair not his actual PE" :lol:

Now y'all squirming trying to convince yourself that you like 45 on the back. Space Jams have always been overrated and Nike throwing the 45 on the back and using the concord purple should deflate the hype, I'm glad. Only 3 color ways of the 11's matter anyway....

Told y'all boys early on in the thread that they were gonna have the 45 on em. Had dudes ready to get at my neck talking about "they're a retro of the movie pair not his actual PE"
laugh.gif

Now y'all squirming trying to convince yourself that you like 45 on the back. Space Jams have always been overrated and Nike throwing the 45 on the back and using the concord purple should deflate the hype, I'm glad. Only 3 color ways of the 11's matter anyway....
I agree @lamekilla, but nah... If they actually come out with the higher PL, white line & OG height/shape.... It's over. These might actually reach 2011 White/Black/Concord hype status.

nice! man the closer we get the better they look, if what we have seen is even real. probably not but its building hype pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom