Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Nice....this year will be remembered...hope some fire quickstrikes pop off...Ppl slept on the cp3 13s last year so glad I got mine...back on topic...kinda crazy we getting space jam merch when it's not the movie shoe dropping...but ya boy coppin that black shirt and the hat lol

I STILL need the White/Black/Concord 11's @OGMCMXCII
. I hope we get those with the correct height, shape & PL cut next. Then, this "Remastered" BS might actually mean somethin'.

:lol:

You know the OG cycle repeats itself over and over again.

Need Cool Greys, Concords, Bred & Gammas

Resale isn't too too bad

Due to LB 11s being mostly white I can only rock 3-4 times spread out in a year to prevent gangrene

Last edited:
 ​
My bad @jaylaw15, I really couldn't remember. I haven't seen that picture in a while. Plus, I've got a lot of ish on my mind. Repped though G.
 ​
wink.gif
 ​
 ​
I never really cared for the Cool Greys honestly @OGMCMXCII, but the Concords, Playoff's & Space Jam's...
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
I make an exception for the White/Columbia Blues, since they're a OG colorway.... But they're kinda plain actually, & age horribly. That's why my 2014's are also still DS. This is all just my opinion NT, don't take it to heart.

Last edited:
So now it can technically be Said that these are not the space jams. Not the retro from the movie nor the 2000/9 variations. Its a retro of the PE........

Still calling them spacejams though
They're black Concords. These needed to release in 96 but instead we got those tacky Breds out of nowhere. Its been a looooong time coming.

Last edited:
So now it can technically be Said that these are not the space jams. Not the retro from the movie nor the 2000/9 variations. Its a retro of the PE........

Still calling them spacejams though

They're black Concords. These needed to release in 96 but instead we got those tacky Breds out of nowhere. Its been a looooong time coming.
the.... playoffs... out of no where? [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Originally Posted by tonytobacco  

Tacky? Man HELL NAW @tonytobacco. They might seem tacky because of they're over saturation & overkill.... but that colorway was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT IMO. They went with the Home, & Away Bulls jerseys perfectly. The white outline around the patent leather, was the little thing that set them off greatly. Also, the higher PL cut.

The retro versions of the 11's, just don't come close. Especially the ones from 09-present. The shape, & PL cut makes them look like horrible fakes. The comfort is terrible also. I can't speak on the 72-10's, because I missed out on them.

Last edited:
These should've been the playoffs is what Im saying. No body saw a red bottomed 11 coming and everyone wanted and expected the black concords. Now here we are. Breds are cool and everything I guess but it aint no black Concord. And having breds come out instead was disappointing to those that loved the regular Concords. The red bottom was too loud outside of a Bulls uniform. Thats why people were more into the black/white playoff 12s more than the 'flu games'. Times and public interest have changed but back then the black Concords would've been money. Like I said, its been a long time coming.

Last edited:
I'll kill for a pair of Breds I missed so many damn restocks
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
I had to double up on those @OGMCMXCII. It was hell gettin' my first pair off Eastbay on the release date. I had to try and add them the cart for over 3 1/2 hours man. By the grace of god, I finally got through. I lucked up on the Memorial Day restock on FL, back in 2013... for my second pair. I think it only took like 20 mins.

Here's a couple of pictures from a few years back, of my Jordan Retro collection.

Sorry about the picture quality NT... They were taken on an old *** Blackberry phone.

Everything was DS in these pics... except the Playoff's on the left, and the Black/Metallic 5's.

glasses.gif

Cannot believe they executed so well on these. White outline with the higher patent cut, stitched 45, ice blue sole, wow man these are definitely gonna be the first joints I've copped since the Laney XIV's

Cannot believe they executed so well on these. White outline with the higher patent cut, stitched 45, ice blue sole, wow man these are definitely gonna be the first joints I've copped since the Laney XIV's
I hope we don't get that white outline. looks like something of bad quality imo breaking up the blocking like that.

These should've been the playoffs is what Im saying. No body saw a red bottomed 11 coming and everyone wanted and expected the black concords. Now here we are. Breds are cool and everything I guess but it aint no black Concord. And having breds come out instead was disappointing to those that loved the regular Concords. The red bottom was too loud outside of a Bulls uniform. Thats why people were more into the black/white playoff 12s more than the 'flu games'. Times and public interest have changed but back then the black Concords would've been money. Like I said, its been a long time coming.
gotcha

Salivating.

If full, high-res photos confirm everything, I may seriously double up.

And I don't double up on anything anymore.

Salivating.

If full, high-res photos confirm everything, I may seriously double up.

And I don't double up on anything anymore.
they haven't entered production yet or just did. we've yet to see a retail pair

Will be in on these. Was hoping for stitched 23 but not a deal breaker at all. Glad to see some other aspects going back closer to the originals/'00 pairs.

I don't think I've worn my Cool Greys in several years. I've got them on a shoe rack and see them every day but never grab them. Maybe this week lol. Have those, 09 Jams and CDP pair. Was away from Jordans for a while and I sold off carolina blue lows and got screwed selling my Anniversary pair.

I have a few fresh pair of 2000 spacejams until they put out a current pair that matches the quality of back then I'll pass:smokin

The jumpman back to the original is enough to get me back on retro 11's

All the retros sucked once they switched and reversed the jumpman

Made 11's look off and fake

They should have made these changes a long time ago if you ask me :smh:

Well.....I was going to pass in these since my 09's are still crisp. BUT....the "black concord" with the 45 on the back?.....

The jumpman back to the original is enough to get me back on retro 11's

All the retros sucked once they switched and reversed the jumpman

Made 11's look off and fake

They should have made these changes a long time ago if you ask me :smh:

Dear Nike, If it's NOT broke the first time around don't fix it

Last edited:
I seriously don't know how I feel about the 45.  Just doesn't sit right with me, always known him to be the almighty 2-3, regardless of his limited time spent wearing 45.

Really can't find it in myself to care about the 45. But then i'm also a guy who doesn't really care about whether other shoes have a jumpman or Nike Air on the back either. In either case both options are fine.

Hows the sizing on the XIs these days btw? Remember the 2000s were small..

TTS in my opinon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom