Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

They ripped the doors down for the concords at my mall 
laugh.gif

Grizzly where was this? They did the same thing at a mall about 15 minutes away from me.

When does the Champs reservation countdown accept entrys? I cant access the reservation tab on the app.

i can see why younger folk think these are better than 72-10s.....it comes down to the fact that they live in a time where resell trumps everything, so since jams had high resell value they will like it more based of the money that may be made

or they like blue more than red
72-10's Leather instead of mess, and the inside material "feels" better than other mid 11s. I'm not sure why dudes comparing standard mesh to leather. Cause when I talk about the quality of FF 1's compared to other 1's dudes tell me to STOP, cause they denim and not leather [emoji]128563[/emoji] #NikeTalkStreets

Yeah, i entered before had. I wanted to see if i was picked or not. So it'll be announced today?

Yeah you don't even need to open the app.. you can open it at like 6:15, 6:20 you have a three hour window after 6:00 pm eastern to Accept your reservation if you were picked.. I know the app lags up bad at 6 so I don't even have it opened at that time

Yeah you don't even need to open the app.. you can open it at like 6:15, 6:20 you have a three hour window after 6:00 pm eastern to Accept your reservation if you were picked.. I know the app lags up bad at 6 so I don't even have it opened at that time
Even if they havent selected winners isnt it supposed to show up on my countdowns?

Ark i'm sorry, but i know longer answer questions on here.. if you wanna ask me something you're gonna have to go through kilroy first and he'll reply for me
Nah grizzly live in like Alaska.. you don't live near him nobody does.
Hhahaha he's like the Godfather of shoes - The Shoefather.

Cool, yeah the doors to the front entrance were ripped off the hinges. Crazy what people will do.

1. 72-10.
2. 72-10
3. 72-10

1. Space jams
2. Space jams
3. Space jams

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom