Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

smh at dudes asking questions like that lol
It's about that time of the release when desperation sets in to land at least one pair
wink.gif
yea but he could have checked his app and saw the timer still going and checked his countdowns. and if he doesnt have the app and didnt do reservations at this point, then his question is moot cause hes too late for that anyway.

72-10s still [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
yep.  which is why i'm not even wasting my money on these Space Jam 11s.

people are killing me for not wanting these, especially since i'm an OG in the game.  

but i'm like....how many black 11s do i really need at this point

theres gonna be a lot of people goin to the malls tomm lining up for the space jams to find out it was an app raffle [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[ATTACHMENT=12904]Screenshot_20161209-123332.png (1,648k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

To all my Orlando folks just in case you strike out on the apps, Trophy Room is doing fcfs at Tier nightclub at 8am on release day. Trophy Room came through in the clutch for me when I struck out on the closing ceremony 11s!!

I hate going to to those releases at the club..

i most curious on how the leather might be I have a pair from 2000, Im hopeful its close at least

people are killing me for not wanting these, especially since i'm an OG in the game.  

But Jams are a whole new level of "
nthat.gif
"

to each his own tho...

Pair On Lock....with Discount [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

90% of America has no business spending $240 on shoes. Nike just laughs cause it costs them fractions to produce. We all still broke but we look good in the process
America wants Michael Jordan basketball tennis shoes bruh

I wanted to get space jams and didn't want to have two pairs of $220 shoes that look basically the same. I posted 72-10s in FB group for $220 and someone replied to me. Someone else offered more like 15-20 min later and I said already sold. Wasn't gonna screw the other guy for $40.
You real. Somebody on here flaked on me with the Banneds over $10 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

All this 72-10 slander. IMO they're nicer than Pantone's, Columbia's, and Cool Grey's. Only thing I don't like on the 72-10's is the glitter effect on the PL.

***shrugs***

​Nah... I dont think it's corny.  I just really wanted to know, lol.  People who think that they're doing something new are the ones I'm shaking my head to.  If you're gonna wear it, don't act like you are creating a "fashion trend" that's been going on for years now.

All this 72-10 slander. IMO they're nicer than Pantone's, Columbia's, and Cool Grey's. Only thing I don't like on the 72-10's is the glitter effect on the PL.

***shrugs***
Since the 72-10's the last good holiday 11 release were the Cool Greys...IMO of course.  Cool Grey was also the last crazy holiday xi release i feel like.

Locked in my wristbands after the 3 hr camp out. No fights all went smooth which I was shocked. Waiting on fl for the clutch. 5hrs to go!

But Jams are a whole new level of "
nthat.gif
"

to each his own tho...
i mean....not really

one has a blue jumpman, one has a red

72-10 quality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>  space jams

and thats how dudes ruin it for everyone else. when nike goes back to their super stingy ways with giving out discount codes, ya'll will know why.

before yall get at me, think about it....if you didnt hit on a raffle at a niketown, would you be able to call nike and get a discount code? hell no. cause raffle wins are not guaranteed. just like how reservations are supposed to be random and not guaranteed.
I feel you. And I was opposed to it at first. But seeing tons of people getting codes for no reason begged the question: why not me? I spend a ton of money with Nike, like most of us. Why not get a discount code? I've never done it before and probably won't do it again, but this is a multi national corporation, they ain't sweatin it.

Hoping I don't have to wake up early tomorrow morning for my girl's pair.  Hoping to hit at Newport, Garden State Plaza, the 440, or Woodbridge.  Not trying to have to camp for a size 7

Back
Top Bottom