Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

This will be a easy cop!!!

I have no doubt they will be.

But when you guys say easy cop.do you mean online? Or going to stores? I've done over 12 raffle tickets and got 1 call today. Not sure if they will still call tomorrow but 1/12 is not that easy to me. Lol

Well damn.....Just got another call from FNL LOL! That's 3 pairs. I'm a SZ 13 so y'all small footers have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Okay, that's good news! I'm a 13, but been shut out everywhere so far. FTL by me only got in 2 pr. of 13s and both went to guys that will definitely pick up.

Crazy thing about releases like this is that even tho they will be between 600,000-1 mil pairs made and while it seems like a bunch of stores got them .. you have hardcore fans of 11's or straight up Jordan fans buying doubles and triple pairs just to keep .. which then you get resellers and then you get the ones who actually buy 1 to keep and then you have a not so GR sneaker .. am I wrong here ?
Normally I'd agree with you but this release feels a little different. Not everyone is thrilled with this release. plus the price point will keep a lot of people from doubling up. That combined with the sheer amount of pairs is a recipe for a true easy cop

no luck at NTSF, FNL, or Shoepalace. Gotta hope i get something on the foot apps tomorrow. ugh. starting to get nervous..

I put in 22 raffles between 10 locations. Have heard from 1 of them last night for a hit.

1/22 is not easy.

I did like 18 for Flu Games and only hit on 1 at the sketchy City Gear of all places. Dudes loitering around and bars on windows. Just odd.

I put in 22 raffles between 10 locations. Have heard from 1 of them last night for a hit.

1/22 is not easy.

I did like 18 for Flu Games and only hit on 1 at the sketchy City Gear of all places. Dudes loitering around and bars on windows. Just odd.

Similar here. Only thing I'm hoping is some call tomorrow. Wishful thinking

Normally I'd agree with you but this release feels a little different. Not everyone is thrilled with this release. plus the price point will keep a lot of people from doubling up. That combined with the sheer amount of pairs is a recipe for a true easy cop

You'd be surprised. Just go spend 15-20mins in your local HOH, and you'll see the variety of people who are coming out for these is all over the spectrum. People from all walks of life or gunning for these.

Reactions: ct3
You'd be surprised. Just go spend 15-20mins in your local HOH, and you'll see the variety of people who are coming out for these is all over the spectrum. People from all walks of life or gunning for these.

Same situation every year for the holiday XI release. Folk who don't buy a single other Jordan all year want the holiday release. Brings them out the woodwork.

That I agree with. Had 2 guys sign up for the raffle when I did and they didn't even know they were releasing this week. They were in line buying some runners and overheard the rep talking to me about the raffle sign up.

That I agree with. Had 2 guys sign up for the raffle when I did and they didn't even know they were releasing this week. They were in line buying some runners and overheard the rep talking to me about the raffle sign up.
you think they gonna call anybody tomorrow 500 calls seems like a lot to get through in one day 

I smh whenever it's a line for a raffle and a random comes by "Hey. What's everyone waiting for?" "Raffle for ____." "Ooooo that sounds cool, let me line up too"

1 from NDC, 1 from FNL and 1 from Footlocker, I'm never this lucky.

You can call it luck but it seems like they produced tons of them the market will be flooded probably close to retail on ebay short after release.
All my friends got the reserve for you email form nike.
Witch is not a bad thing everybody gets some :smokin

I'm striking out everywhere so far. So, I'm hoping to hit on SNKRS on Saturday morning and I also found out...

SCHEEL'S is doing an in-store raffle when they open on Saturday. And, it sounds like they're getting quite a few pairs.

What location?? Here in Omaha they alteady had their raffle

Wifey got the call.
I did not. Nike ATL is FCFS

Still got champs & FL on my app countdown. I'm just like wtf wtf

1 from NDC, 1 from FNL and 1 from Footlocker, I'm never this lucky.

You can call it luck but it seems like they produced tons of them the market will be flooded probably close to retail on ebay short after release.
All my friends got the reserve for you email form nike.
Witch is not a bad thing everybody gets some :smokin
Call it what you want, I'm just happy to have a pair although I have the 2009s.

Back
Top Bottom