Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Got that call from FNL 
smokin.gif

Yeah hi, I have a pair of Nike Space Jams that are going to be delivered to you by accident, so can you be neighborly and notify me when they come in please?

I wouldn't say you have Jordan 11s coming in the mail. Be like "hello neighbor, I am a researcher in the medical field and have some human fecal specimens coming in the mail for analysis and accidentally had them delivered to your door, silly me! Would you be a dear and let me know when they've arrived? Thanks! And by the way, these specimens contain incredibly rare and dangerous viral strains, and are easily airborne and contractable if opened, so handle them very carefully and let me know immediately when they've arrived. Thank you!"

Yeah hi, I have a pair of Nike Space Jams that are going to be delivered to you by accident, so can you be neighborly and notify me when they come in please?

I wouldn't say you have Jordan 11s coming in the mail. Be like "hello neighbor, I am a researcher in the medical field and have some human fecal specimens coming in the mail for analysis and accidentally had them delivered to your door, silly me! Would you be a dear and let me know when they've arrived? Thanks! And by the way, these specimens contain incredibly rare and dangerous viral strains, and are easily airborne and contractable if opened, so handle them very carefully and let me know immediately when they've arrived. Thank you!"

I knew these weren't such an easy cop. Seems like I'm seeing more Ls than Ws. You can do all the necessary legwork to get as manybraffles as possible and still can't get a guarantee if you're going to win on a super mass produced retro. Expect resale on these to be as much as 72-10 or even more. Lots of shady stuff going on for not many raffles being won but with kids in need of more money under table its to be expected. Glad I was able to be one of the lucky ones that Nike chose to reserve for because ok not expecting any raffle wins.
Give it up. It's Thursday. Shoes will be easy cop.

It's not just my experience. I'm usually lucky to win one based on my shoe size (13). I never win 2 raffles. That combined with the fact that stores have over 100 pairs in one size (10) which is a more common size. You got your pair secured?

Yep, but so far only because of Nike+. No footsites calls

Crazy thing about releases like this is that even tho they will be between 600,000-1 mil pairs made and while it seems like a bunch of stores got them .. you have hardcore fans of 11's or straight up Jordan fans buying doubles and triple pairs just to keep .. which then you get resellers and then you get the ones who actually buy 1 to keep and then you have a not so GR sneaker .. am I wrong here ?

Seems like I'm probably 30 pages late to the "brag about getting the reservation on Nike+" but yeah, I got my reservation.  Zero calls from FNLs in my area so feels good to have one locked up, especially in my weird 12.5 size. I'll try for another via FNL so I can use my wc reward.

Although, I never got the notification on my phone, ever since missing on the bred 1 restock, I'm straight up randomly checking the inbox now.

Crazy thing about releases like this is that even tho they will be between 600,000-1 mil pairs made and while it seems like a bunch of stores got them .. you have hardcore fans of 11's or straight up Jordan fans buying doubles and triple pairs just to keep .. which then you get resellers and then you get the ones who actually buy 1 to keep and then you have a not so GR sneaker .. am I wrong here ?
i never understood this buy one pair to rock and get some for your fam but you gonna buy muitply just to have like why do this its like getting seconds at thanksgiving knowing dam well nobody even made it to the table yet 
laugh.gif

watching the early reviews of these on YouTube makes me want to foot **** them so badly but god these douches say some of the wha lest **** I didn't realize how man you sneaker reviewers there were now

Back
Top Bottom