Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Beware of fake_education on instagram. They are posting real/fake comparisons but we all know that fakes from months ago had peaks and blue sole just like real pairs. Fakes look very similar. I believe they are trying to throw people off so they buy reps. They dont even show the fakes that are actually hard to distinguish from retail. Theyve been called out before but this is just a heads up

View media item 2253021
View media item 2253022
View media item 2253023
A lot of people bought early fakes so watch out in your local area, facebook groups and even at your local consignment shop unless its flightclub. Buy from a major retailer and if you miss, FC, GOAT app are your best bets. Fakes of these are VERY good.

I've noticed this as well, they comparisons with obvious and really bad fakes when there's much better and more accurate fakes out there

Just weird all around

Just from past experience and how releases have been going this last year. It just feels like these won't be hard to get if you put in a little work.

Glad i want on nt bank in 2009, called stores,went to the mall, found store, camped and cooked. NT and these fear inducing comments are unnecessary

Code sharing for the FTL app will eventually no longer work because FTL stores are supposed to be using the beacon in the first place where you have to physically go inside the store, turn on your bluetooth, and let the beacon signal check you in.

I did try that at the Flushing FTL. But it wasn't working so I asked one of the employees and he asked another employee who went to the back to get the code.

Went to newpark mall today to check in... FTL employee told me they only got about 30+ pairs... But he also said they have another shipment this week and might get more... I think Im going to change one of my location to a HOH FTL instead. I know they get more inventory than standard FTL stores.

Went to newpark mall today to check in... FTL employee told me they only got about 30+ pairs... But he also said they have another shipment this week and might get more... I think Im going to change one of my location to a HOH FTL instead. I know they get more inventory than standard FTL stores.

Non-HOH stores are getting 300+ but HOH ones are at least 800+

I didn't have any time to get any tickets. I'm gonna wake up and try SNKRS. If I can't get them there then it's not meant to be for me. ADC probably has the most pairs anyway.

I didn't have any time to get any tickets. I'm gonna wake up and try SNKRS. If I can't get them there then it's not meant to be for me. ADC probably has the most pairs anyway.

i hear u, i been working 70 hours myself and wouldnt have been able to get tickets either if it weren't for my girl running around for me

i hear u, i been working 70 hours myself and wouldnt have been able to get tickets either if it weren't for my girl running around for me

Yeah my girl and I been working like crazy. Neither of us have had the time. I really don't think there's gonna be any problem getting these on SNKRS. I actually would not be surprised if they ended up putting them on NDC later in the day

A few spots in philly are doing fcfs and are like 15 min walking distance from my apartment, might mess around and scope it out early sat morning

Non-HOH stores are getting 300+ but HOH ones are at least 800+

For a spot that gets 500, if distributed evenly thats about 38 pairs per size 7.5-14. But we know it wont be distributed evenly.
Hate to say it but there will still be some people that get unlucky and miss out even with this wide release if they dont try hard enough. I see it every year, people miss out because they only enter 1 store thinking it will be an easy win and they get unlucky.

This is always the most hyped release and Jordan makes a lot for reason. They know everybody will be after 11s for xmas. For some people these are the only kicks they get all year or only time parents are willing to pay this price for their kid.

For the people that put in the extra leg work. You all should be good.

I would think that these wouldn't be too hard to get but it seems these are a fantastic consolidation prize for those who took recent Ls on Yeezys, PK NMDs, and limited UB... Adidas really missed out by not dropping a Yeezy the same day.

I would think that these wouldn't be too hard to get but it seems these are a fantastic consolidation prize for those who took recent Ls on Yeezys, PK NMDs, and limited UB... Adidas really missed out by not dropping a Yeezy the same day.

I don't think it's going to be hard either. But yeah I think adidas is stupid for not trying to compete and drop on the same day. 1 week later everybody will have already spent $220 plus tax and shipping etc where applicable. Not many people are gonna do that two weekends in a row financially or even be able to in terms of even copping

Went and did the whole check in at FTL thing. Couldn't get service in the store by the register but could do it right by the entrance. Andy champs was closed for some reason. Picked up FNL ticket. Not as much leg work as last year but whatever.

Is it just me or are FTL employees a lot more secretive when giving out the store codes? Employee earlier today...acted like he was some on mission impossible ****. I LOL'ed a little

Bonus points if you can tell me what movie this is from.

1BFZ

pee wee herman.

take this rep

I don't think it's going to be hard either. But yeah I think adidas is stupid for not trying to compete and drop on the same day. 1 week later everybody will have already spent $220 plus tax and shipping etc where applicable. Not many people are gonna do that two weekends in a row financially or even be able to in terms of even copping

so yeezys are going to sit?

Okay I sent my pair of true blues back to Nike and I was waiting for my returned pair, so I called because my status is saying preparing to ship. I was wondering why it was saying this is they had received the shoes and why didn't they send out my replacement pair. Well turns out that they sent them out and UPS left them on the porch. With that being said, when I got home there was nothing on the porch. I didn't know this until I talked with a Nike rep tonight. So there's nothing on the porch and neither did I or the Nike rep know that they had sent out an advance pair in return for my pair. So now I have to go escalation. I angry right now. Has anyone ever had this happen to them and what was the outcome? I do not want to lose my money on this BS. Sorry if this is off topic, but I'm ticked and want to know has this ever happened to anyone and how to go about it because this is a first for me.

Back
Top Bottom