Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I really do not like the app reservations for ftl. Never had experience with it, so I am nervous on how it will work. I am a vip, so I have that haha. Any tips?
Only tip I can give is select HoH stores, they get more than non-HoH foot locker.

But I am sure you will hit one at a non-HoH with the pairs they're getting.
Looking for the tune squad jersey in white....what stores have it left? Haven't seen it anywhere in-store...

Thanks
Haven't seen any in-store either, I was lucky to grab one off eastbay and used a15% promo code that thy were having. Only black left on NDC.

Last edited:
​lol then why even hit the play button ?
Why comment on my opinionated post? I hit play thinking it was maybe a good video. Not the sneakerfIles guy that always sounds like an idiot. Maybe your as cheesy as he is and thats why you're so sympathetic. Why wouldn't I hit play? I wanna see the shoes.

Do rewards expire from ftl? Used to buy from them all the time but after a management change I never won there.. think last shoe I copped from my local ftl was infared low 11s but I was always a vip member. When I got the app, it's like I have no history with them.

Does NDC allow you to purchase two different sizes In same purchase? Like a men's and youth size in the same transaction?

If these make it to Nike.com, you would have to wait to see how many they allow or ask them on Twitter. I remember Blk/red 11s had a 2 pair limit. Not sure about the other 11s.

Do rewards expire from ftl? Used to buy from them all the time but after a management change I never won there.. think last shoe I copped from my local ftl was infared low 11s but I was always a vip member. When I got the app, it's like I have no history with them.
Yes. Rewards do expire. I think the spending is tracked from how much you spent since Jan 1st?

Question to the round:

we know that MJ wore these in most scenes in Space Jam when they started shooting the movie in 1995 already.
MJ wore these with the 45 in the NBA playoffs game 4, 5 and 6 against the Orlando Magic in that year where the Bulls lost 2-4.

However, in the close shot before the Showdown tip off in the movie Space Jam, the AJ 11 MJ wore had clearly the 23 label at the heel
and the Jumpman and traction pods were extremely blue.
I just think the pairs in the close shot might be done later and they either colored them to a vibrant blue to make them stick out better than
the dark concord accent or maybe MJ even got another pair for that shot.
I remember in other scenes, the traction pods looked very dark.

While JB is now marketing these as Space Jams, I personally prefer to call these Black/Concords which MJ wore as a PE,
while the Space Jams released in 2000 and 2009 truely has the 23 at the heel and have varsity royal instead of dark concord.

@iAzL67 can you take a picture of the bar code tag please or the style number from the receipt for that bugs hat

Last edited:
This should be an easy cop if you put in any work at all. Basically every foot store in my area are getting these when typically it is only 1 location each.

everytime ive gotten a nike plus res for a jordan was on a thurs except for true blue 3s that released on a friday so we got it a lil earlier

Back
Top Bottom