Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

This to the hundreth level.
Bought plenty and will continue to buy used pairs that have been well taken care of...
then we have these idiots asking premium..with two pictures.. like bruh did you even bother cleaning the soles what is that **** wedged in there?
Scuffed leather busted midsole come on **** outta here 😂😂
No kidding! It’s hilarious how many people don’t even clean the shoes AT ALL before listing them. What gets me even more are these idiots from “the gram” coming on eBay posting pics of USED SHOES and only showing ONE SHOE. And not to mention nowadays these morons are trying to be all artsy with the angles and the shoe position. You’re trying to sell something not win an art contest. The customer wants to see the normal angles and to see every bit of the shoes 😂

The shoe game has devolved a ton. So much more bs to wade through now it’s crazy.

No kidding! It’s hilarious how many people don’t even clean the shoes AT ALL before listing them. What gets me even more are these idiots from “the gram” coming on eBay posting pics of USED SHOES and only showing ONE SHOE. And not to mention nowadays these morons are trying to be all artsy with the angles and the shoe position. You’re trying to sell something not win an art contest. The customer wants to see the normal angles and to see every bit of the shoes 😂

The shoe game has devolved a ton. So much more bs to wade through now it’s crazy.
Yoooo LMAO whyd i just go through something like that? Was going to jump on a pair of Cherry XX3s and dude had up...one shoe.
Multiple shots but just the left shoe. So i reach out like any photos of the other shoe?
He gonna respond...LOL it looks the same.
Aint nobody laughing out loud delete back to the cue they go.

Because you are a horrible person lol
095E460D-38AA-4B10-9CB5-F1710C2D7D0B.gif

Yoooo LMAO whyd i just go through something like that? Was going to jump on a pair of Cherry XX3s and dude had up...one shoe.
Multiple shots but just the left shoe. So i reach out like any photos of the other shoe?
He gonna respond...LOL it looks the same.
Aint nobody laughing out loud delete back to the cue they go.
Lol I do the same thing when I see one used shoe and ask for pics if they don’t comply I don’t try. You would think these broke kids would do smarter business. Hell I wanna see them both even DS. I gotta make sure the factory flaws are to my liking. I say kids because 15 years ago nobody was showing one shoe and wack *** artsy angles. I’m all for art, it’s why I love the shoes but that’s not the time for it.

Moderate oxidation to the outsoles, as seen in the most recent photos of this thread, does justice to an otherwise lifeless XI colorway.

Was gonna try and get a pair of these, but don't seem worth the hassle. I re-glued my 09s and will do the same for my 00s. Money saved.

952AE880-765F-47A9-9E58-1445DB93040C.jpeg

4EBE59EF-27BD-4846-BB43-36C71A537F7E.jpeg

I don’t think the 2016 Jams get enough credit for the thickness and quality of patent leather they used. Not the height, but the actual thickness. These were the beginning of the XI remastered series if my memory serves me correct. The quality of that PL was almost on par with the originals in my opinion. That was the best characteristic of that shoe. I had hope that this is what we’d see from that point on from JB on XI’s but the very next year they went back to cheaper thinner cuts. :smh:

952AE880-765F-47A9-9E58-1445DB93040C.jpeg

4EBE59EF-27BD-4846-BB43-36C71A537F7E.jpeg

I don’t think the 2016 Jams get enough credit for the thickness and quality of patent leather they used. Not the height, but the actual thickness. These were the beginning of the XI remastered series if my memory serves me correct. The quality of that PL was almost on par with the originals in my opinion. That was the best characteristic of that shoe. I had hope that this is what we’d see from that point on from JB on XI’s but the very next year they went back to cheaper thinner cuts. :smh:
I distinctly remember people complaining about the thickness of the PL and creasing 😂 I agree with you though. It was pretty decent. Only thing off about the jams is the boot-like fit.

I don't own these, but I have been interested in getting a pair possibly. The PL on these suck imo. They crease too easily and I think a dirty trick they use to make the PL appear thicker is making that white line. I've seen some pairs close up and no way does it look like the same thickness as previous neutering versions.

^^ call me crazy but I think 11s comfort sucks now. Must be my foot shape, as I see people saying they enjoy them, but man I loooved the way my 2001 11s felt. They were so comfortable for me. Now they wear like Timbs or something
I’ve always felt the Xs and XIIs felt much better then the XIs. Whether it was OGs, early retros, or recent. Patent leather wasn’t really designed for performance. Even on the XVIs that have it, which is a great shoe and all but the least best thing is the toe box because of the patent leather. Also, on the XIs I don’t like the lockdown, the laces and mesh don’t work well together. 1, 6, 8, 11, 23 strictly a style shoe.

Last edited:
I’ve always felt the Xs and XIIs felt much better then the XIs. Whether it was OGs, early retros, or recent. Patent leather wasn’t really designed for performance. Even on the XVIs that have it, which is a great shoe and all but the least best thing is the toe box because of the patent leather. Also, on the XIs I don’t like the lockdown, the laces and mesh don’t work well together. 1, 6, 8, 11, 23 strictly a style shoe.

i agree with almost all your points, however the 2001 11s just seemed much more plush and honestly more malleable. Not sure why but my foot seemed coddled in those bad boys. Especially those 01 Columbia’s! I’ve actually got my Columbia’s up on eBay right now lol. The pair that started me off on the retro craze and spawned my adult phase Jordan fandom.

i agree with almost all your points, however the 2001 11s just seemed much more plush and honestly more malleable. Not sure why but my foot seemed coddled in those bad boys. Especially those 01 Columbia’s! I’ve actually got my Columbia’s up on eBay right now lol. The pair that started me off on the retro craze and spawned my adult phase Jordan fandom.
I still have a few pair of my 1st retro XI’s. They are definitely more comfortable than anything we got 08-2018, all of those retros felt like boots to me., which is why I got rid of most of them. Still I wouldnt quite call them comfortable. The 2018 concords are the only pair of XI’s that I would consider comfy since the original line. I haven’t worn the playoffs or anything else after those concords to have an opinion on them.

Last edited:
XII’s very comfortable and durable. Especially the originals and earlier retros.

^^ call me crazy but I think 11s comfort sucks now. Must be my foot shape, as I see people saying they enjoy them, but man I loooved the way my 2001 11s felt. They were so comfortable for me. Now they wear like Timbs or something
You’re definitely right though. I still rock my SJ from ‘00 and idk what it is but they are definitely more comfy than the ‘16s.

Agreed on the comfort of thr 2001 pairs. The space jams from then were my absolute favorite shoes to wear.

Back
Top Bottom