Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

just got the rock pair back in
Screenshot_20180629-164658_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can grab a white tune squad jersey still? Regret sleeping when they released

yea, i'm hoping the concords follow this same pattern

This summer has been good to my pockets because there has been some extremely weak releases other than He Got Games. But I'm really really slowing down after I grab 3 pairs of Concords and 1 set of the Celtic/Lakers OG 1s on September 22. Then whatever I hit on SNKRS draws will be icing on the cake as that crap has literally become like hitting the lotto.

If you could choose between the SJ or Cap and Gown, which would it be?
my homeboy is a semi sneakerhead; in that he is familiar with the names of models; but mostly just likes what he thinks is nice.....so me and another dude had both on; he said the white sets off the shoe; but i'm a sneakerhead so i said they the jams regardless of the white; it's historic

It comes down to personal. I know OG colors are the most coveted. But most of my favorite Jordan's are not OG colors. The Win Like 82 is my favorite XI.
I agree with this completely. Our opinions mean nothing really. Its all about what you like for yourself. Coming from someone who likes the OGs because I grew up with them, there is nothing wrong with people liking the newer colors they have put out. A lot of them look good. We already have demand for older +colorways to return.

Thing is I have to let go either a pair of SJ or my Cap and Gown. I have used pair of SJ I'm wearing currently in my rotation, so I'm heartbroken yall. SJs were my dream shoes when I was younger and I have to admit I bit into the hype for the QS label for the Cap and Gown...oh shieee. Think I just answered my own question. Thanks NT fam for helping me come to my realization!

Thing is I have to let go either a pair of SJ or my Cap and Gown. I have used pair of SJ I'm wearing currently in my rotation, so I'm heartbroken yall. SJs were my dream shoes when I was younger and I have to admit I bit into the hype for the QS label for the Cap and Gown...oh shieee. Think I just answered my own question. Thanks NT fam for helping me come to my realization!
Cap and gowns are booty

Just a question fam. How do you lessen the squeaking noise from J11s? My space jams squeak and it is starting to annoy me. Tried the baby powder method but squeak is still there

Space jams and Breds are the only black cws I need for the 11 model. Cap and gowns are cool but I always like the white midsole and of course translucent outsole growing up. It gave it good contrast in my opinion. I do like all black cw for some shoes just not an jordan 11

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom