Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

damn these fit big. oh well, i'll double sock it :lol:

kUSJcwjl.jpg

sorry if i offended anyone:ohwell:

When a popular shoe, that i happen to like, releases..I know everyones wearing this shoe for the next year..i choose to put the shoe in my closet and forget about it for a while. Which is why i havent appreciated like you all have. Seems like others in here have not worn their pair either. “it doesnt matter what everyone else wears-“ yada yada.. i came in here recently because im thinking about breaking my pair out

I have two pairs and have only worn one a handful of times ... in the house only LOL. I'll start wearing them for real soon. It wasn't even a conscious strategy on my part to not wear them, there's just something about brand new XIs and wanting them to stay looking brand new for as long as possible. OK, maybe it was a subconscious strategy, at least.

these were stolen, along a with a couple other shoes, one of which was the supreme camo v's, i got the preme camo's back the same day, but i'm starting to miss these again...... ...

Mine yellowed quite a bit but it's probably due to walking through a filthy parking lot and not cleaning them for months.

I was beginning to feel the same way because I doubled up as well.I still haven’t unds’d my jams and I purchased the cap and gowns today.Afterwards I decided to list my extra pair on FB.

I followed this thread for the longest time when word got out these were releasing only to fail on release day because I thought I'd be able to use footlocker after manually copping the Black Toe 1's but boy was I wrong. That site bricked in Planck time. :lol::smh:
I wised up and made a Nike+ account and downloaded the app and SNKRS to use that instead for releases. Followed a sneaker notification acct on twitter and caught an eastbay restock only for my order to be cancelled due to some issue with my card. Not in any sneaker groups in fb and resale was shooting up fast for them on flightclub and stadium goods. Ended up buying the Chicago 13's as a sneaker consolation gift (love em.)

Fast forward to now, I've graduated high school and MJ's 1995 Playoff PE's (or Space Jam's) are now mine :smile:
20180618_172838_HDR.jpg
20180618_200202_HDR.jpg
20180618_200456_HDR.jpg
20180618_200514_HDR.jpg
20180618_201333.jpg

The pic of that bundle for some reason reminded me that I still have the Jordan shorts that came out in the summer of '96 and which I presume were intended to go along with the XIs. They're just black mesh shorts with a small white jumpman stitched on the bottom of the left leg. I wore them a ton back then, but they're still in great shape. I'll have to throw them on the next time I wear the Jams. Oh the nostalgia LOL

Back
Top Bottom