Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I had two pairs and had a chance to get another pair on the restock last week but passed but now I regret I just traded one my pairs plus cash for some CHI's 1

All tho I got a show I've been after I kinda of wanted to have an extra SJ it being my fav J and CW..
O welp glad to have at least one maybe down the line I can score for retail.
Glad to see everyone with these.

these hit a outlet in canada goood sizes with regular jb box 

eventually they'll hit the US outlets stay woke lol

Last edited:
@bigj505 damn i see now
roll.gif

Last edited:
my outlets got both legend blues n 72-10s multiple times so i think space jams gonna hit eventually

That's cool but there are also plenty of hot items that don't release domestically.

That said, these jams are smoked every time they show up for retail so it's safe to assume the same will happen if they show up stateside.

i jus hope trend continues cuz the past XIs dropped at my outlets like a planned release lol employees tellin people when they was comin in. 

i jus hope trend continues cuz the past XIs dropped at my outlets like a planned release lol employees tellin people when they was comin in. 

I hear you my dude. Just trying to manage expectations especially since the XIs that hit out outlet took 1-2 years to show up not just a few months.

[COLOR=#red]Just secured a pair for $250 shipped off eBay. The seller has 100% feedback and said that this was a pair he secured from a Nike+ reservation. Hopefully they're authentic, even though eBay has buyers protection I don't want to have to go through a lot just to get my money back.[/COLOR]

Hope so, too, because seller is taking a loss at $250 if he got them at retail.

$220 + tax + shipping + eBay fees + Paypal fees = loss on his end

Hope it works out.

[COLOR=#red]Thank bro, he originally had them at $299 but it had the make offer option so I offered $250 and he accepted. I made a legit check thread but no one has said anything.[/COLOR]

Hope it works out.

[COLOR=#red]Thank bro, he originally had them at $299 but it had the make offer option so I offered $250 and he accepted. I made a legit check thread but no one has said anything.[/COLOR]

Make sure you take some detailed pics when they come in. The pics you posted sucked.

Probably because there are more pics of the packaging than the shoes.

I'm sure if you post more pics of all angles of the shoes, some might be able to help you.

Last edited:

Hope it works out.
He might have a swoosh account or had a 20% off coupon, copped 2 of my Bred 1s through Nike+ reservation and applied a 20% off code to each order.

Should be good bruh I copped mine for 254 shipped last week and my pair checked out

Hope it works out.

no one said anything cuz like a goober you called them 45 pe and not space jams. Also those pics are wack, you should had got more before buying. Feed back don't meen much on ebay
Make sure to update it when you get them

Last edited:
no one said anything cuz like a goober you called them 45 pe and not space jams. Also those pics are wack, you should had got more before buying. Feed back don't meen much on ebay
Make sure to update it when you get them
What about the 45 jams is that allowed?:D

Back
Top Bottom