Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Nice switch from your usual 1s brother.
Jams are too clean.
Thanks man, as much as I do like to rock over the top tacky I also got the clean and simple on deck [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
Link does nothing for me?  Opens, then redirects to the mobile home page for EB.   When I search for that product number, it shows me the item on the right side - but when I click it, it again redirects back to the homepage

Link does nothing for me?  Opens, then redirects to the mobile home page for EB.   When I search for that product number, it shows me the item on the right side - but when I click it, it again redirects back to the homepage

It came up for me but was only size 17/18 for the jams

Why do you need 6?! Let some other people eat

I'm curious to know why 6? I'd be happy with 2 and that's it. I still have a DS pair of the Black/Red from 2012.

When they first came out, I was able to get 4 pairs. Store had barley a line when I was there. Couldn't buy more than 1 per transaction, so I had to literally step outside the store and go back to the register. It was the easiest sneaker cop for a hype release ever.

Ended up getting a 5th pair during a House of Hoops grand opening and now this pair off SNKRS.

Sold off most of the pairs I had and kept just 1 pair. I think i'm going keep this last pair, which would only leave me at 2. Honestly, these have restocked so often, I can't imagine how people still don't have a pair.

I am located in NYC, so that's probably why my perspective may be a little skewed.

Last edited:
Restocked and swooped on by people like yourself who already have a pair. You are literally the answer to your own question lol

I've got a pair, so no salt here. I just read that post and find the irony of it all hilarious

Stories from a reseller. How interesting.:rolleyes. Happy that my friend hit finally since he kept missing these. Told him to hold tight and there would be a restock. He also keeps bothering me about what the holiday 11 will be wishing its the Concords. Looked at him and said to be humble.

Last edited:
OMFG!!!! Another I missed another 1?????????? FML!!!!!! [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

Last edited:
Damn not again!

I got 2 pairs...and i could of gotten 2 more! 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom