Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

giphy.gif

Can see all the love for this, but ive never been a fan of total blackout shoes, just my personal taste but need some contrast to make it pop. Good luck to everyone trying to get em. Someone with Photoshop skills could you please make a quick Photoshop coloring the mid sole to white? maybe I could grab a pair and make a custom with angelus paint , they should look nice similar to jams or 72s but with suede uppers.
Thanks!

If these will be in most stores, I don't think they should be hard to get. $250 is a lot and it's not like this is the only 11 release this year.

Also, the new patent leather does crease a lot easier. My 2000 Concords never really creased like that until they were ran into the ground(actually playing ball in them). These new 11s will crease pretty good just from walking around.

How many Jordan’s have you bought on snkrs?
I mainly only buy Jordan’s on snkrs
And for the most part I get reserves for jay’s
Before I would get reserves for other shoes I would never buy
I think only order history helps imo
In the end I think it’s all random
Nothing we can do to help our chances
Lately I’ve gotten some pretty good reserves like
Bred toes
Game royals
Shadows
Bred 9’s
Royal 13’s
Katrina 3
Thanks for the scoops. Damn, that's quite a list of reserves. I got my Jordan 1's the hard way at footsites. Looking back at my purchase history, I have space jams, kobe xi's, flyknits, bc3, and Katrinas. I mean I spend all my money at the damn footsites by either camping out or getting lucky. I pretty much told the rep, I'll send them a picture of my Nike/JB collection so they'll know what I'm into. He said purchase history and activity on the apps play a role in getting reserves.

Just been skimming through might have missed it, but Is any store doing FCFS? My normal store is doing some Instagram crap and I don't have Facebook or Instagram and refuse to get one I'm too old for that ish... and I have never had luck with raffles, or reserves EVER...

people wanna mistreat their shoes and put em thru the wringer then come and be like "oh these suck terrible quality look what happened after i did bootcamp drills wit em!!!" :rofl:

capandgownwhitemidsole.jpg
Can see all the love for this, but ive never been a fan of total blackout shoes, just my personal taste but need some contrast to make it pop. Good luck to everyone trying to get em. Someone with Photoshop skills could you please make a quick Photoshop coloring the mid sole to white? maybe I could grab a pair and make a custom with angelus paint , they should look nice similar to jams or 72s but with suede uppers.
Thanks!

Here ya go, just a quickie...

I didn’t notice until it was too late last week I got Reserve on the app and saw till days later

That’s the first time I missed a reserve for a shoe I wanted
I gave in and got a pair off stock x today for $309 and it says the seller already shipped
I hope the shoe comes mint

Last edited:
I didn’t notice until it was too late last week I got Reserve on the app and saw till days later

That’s the first time I missed a reserve for a shoe I wanted
I gave in and got a pair off stock x today for $309 and it says the sell already shipped
I hope the shoe comes mint

I'd be so heated cuz they never reserve me stuff I want. You're a good sport. I'll post pics of my StockX pair later, just got delivery confirmation yeee.

Be interesting to see a Royal Blue sole on them, could look too fakish though. Running out of colors for 11's. Pretty soon all we'll have is retros.
I think there are plenty more that can be done
As long as they have a white, black, or grey upper, most patent colors will work imo.

Back
Top Bottom