Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Wtf did he do run in em lol no way my shoes crease that bad after 1 wear. Like people told him he walk funny or something

For those who've worn their pairs: Any attesting to this guy's creasing comments? I'm reading about it from several people, but different feet cause different problems. Is it a sizing issue, or truly thin patent leather?

I think it's a sizing issue or a awkward foot shape(long toes) but I have noticed with the easters, and cool grey lows the patent leather is much thinner. Almost like the the Hyperflight material. For a premium shoe this should not be happeneing...

For those who've worn their pairs: Any attesting to this guy's creasing comments? I'm reading about it from several people, but different feet cause different problems. Is it a sizing issue, or truly thin patent leather?

LOL..."creases"

Sigh--my man should probably start buying the correct size.

Grow up.

Honestly, these 11s creased upon my first day of wear. My 82s didn't start to get noticeable creases until like 7 wears. Not a big deal but definitely something I noticed as well.

For the record, I got these in a 10.5, which I believe is my true size. I got the 82s in a 10 because when I tried them out in FL they 10.5 felt a bit too roomy, but I am starting to think I should have got the 10.5 because both these and my blue IEs which are also a 10.5 are way more comfortable during longer wears.

Imma say it

These > Space Jam > Gammas

ddunklols.gif

Everyone’s shoe experience is different and I’ve personally never experienced creasing to that extent and have worn all my 11s mutlitple times , and although I don’t own these 11s , that Pantent does look thin

Buddy of mine grabbed these from the SNKRS release and the patent seems a bit thin on his pair. He’s worn them twice and they’re not creased too terribly bad.

His "logic" hurts my brain.

I did beat them hard all day .... but still!

"But still" is NOT a good counterargument. You know why they're creased up. Maybe they're not as good as previous versions, but don't pretend you didn't mistreat your pair.

God forbid what was originally a performance hoop shoe creases.... If he wanted a shoe on ice he should've waited until his double up came in. Crappy Gammas? Lol.

We're in the digital age -- there are literally thousands of pics and vids of these joints. You should know what you're getting when you order at this point.

Last edited:
Feelin the sneaker, but not sure I'm willing to commit $270 w/ tax to a sneaker. I'll probably pass and wait for the Concords in the winter.

im right with you on that 1 bretheren

After having these in hand, no way. Gamma's are poor man's Cap and Gown's.

idk, reports saying that the patent is thinner than wax paper, creasing after one wear

Yes yes I know sneakers crease when you wear them but my legend blues show little to no crease compared to the cap and gowns, and that shoe is damn near 4 years old with regular wears

Last edited:
Some of the on feets are changing my mind on these. I have a gift card which would bring the price down to $211.51 (with no tax in RI). I've got wide feet, and the Space Jams fit like a glove; not too concerned about creasing. They're still on ICE, so I should break them out before release day.

I'm about to bug the Nike Expert again for tips on how to get these bad boys reserved before RD. If anyone actually knows how to improve your chances at getting GOOD stuff reserved, hit me up. I only get stuff I don't want like Air Max 270s or Jordan 13s. I'm constantly liking stuff and hitting notify me on the SNKRS app. I browse through the photos of the shoes I like and have a decent history of purchases in all the time I've been a member since 2011. I previously bought Space Jam 11's when they came out so I would think that would show I'm into the Jordan 11 model, but idk...

I'm about to bug the Nike Expert again for tips on how to get these bad boys reserved before RD. If anyone actually knows how to improve your chances at getting GOOD stuff reserved, hit me up. I only get stuff I don't want like Air Max 270s or Jordan 13s. I'm constantly liking stuff and hitting notify me on the SNKRS app. I browse through the photos of the shoes I like and have a decent history of purchases in all the time I've been a member since 2011. I previously bought Space Jam 11's when they came out so I would think that would show I'm into the Jordan 11 model, but idk...

How many Jordan’s have you bought on snkrs?
I mainly only buy Jordan’s on snkrs
And for the most part I get reserves for jay’s
Before I would get reserves for other shoes I would never buy
I think only order history helps imo
In the end I think it’s all random
Nothing we can do to help our chances
Lately I’ve gotten some pretty good reserves like
Bred toes
Game royals
Shadows
Bred 9’s
Royal 13’s
Katrina 3

its random imo. i know people who hardly buy anything from nike and get reserves sometimes that i want but dont get myself.

Back
Top Bottom