Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

NDC post these on the calendar yet? :nerd:

TLO? whats the limit? 1?

i think i might be able to finally use NDC like normal now

NDC post these on the calendar yet?
nerd.gif

TLO? whats the limit? 1?

[table][tr][td]05/03/14[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 11 Low[/td][td]White/Black-Dark Concord[/td][td]$150[/td][td]
528895-153
[/td][/tr][/table]
no word on TLO or limit yet, will prolly update by monday.

NDC post these on the calendar yet? :nerd:

TLO? whats the limit? 1?

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]05/03/14[/TD]
[TD]Air Jordan Retro 11 Low[/TD]
[TD]White/Black-Dark Concord[/TD]
[TD]$150[/TD]
[TD]
528895-153
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

no word on TLO or limit yet, will prolly update by monday.

figured since i didnt see anything

appreciate it bro

Almost time.. Only a week to go now. Gonna have to chk around this weekend and see how the releases will go next week.

Skipped the mids just like I skipped the gammas last year.

All in for these.

Seeing what the ticket situation is this weekend.

im not even logging in

just gonna check out without an account. i assume i can still do that no problem?
you should be fine but its best to test it out with something cheap like some clearance shoes, u can always call them up and cancel before they ship

im not even logging in

just gonna check out without an account. i assume i can still do that no problem?
you should be fine but its best to test it out with something cheap like some clearance shoes, u can always call them up and cancel before they ship

nah, i tried. i was able to add and purchase anything on the site but when it came to saturday twitter releases or with the product code. no dice. wouldnt even let me add to attempt to add anything. When i did kinda get something in the cart with the snakeskins, soon as i clicked checkout they were thrown outta my cart in a millisecond and was given an error.

Plenty of online options. And many more.

Eastbay, Footlocker, Footaction, Champs, Finishline, Jimmy Jazz, NBA Store, Dic*ks Sporting Goods, City Gear, Villa, Shoe Palace, Ubiq, Hanon, Caliroots, Endclothing, Foot Asylum, Sivasdelscazo, Crooked Tongues, Size?, Shelf Life, Titilo, Sole Heaven, Livestock, Kickz, Shelta, OffSpring, afew-store, goodwillout

Last edited:
How hard would these be to cop from swoosh.com?

they dont go on discount anyways so no point

unless things changed
How hard would these be to cop from swoosh.com?
Even without a discount, I'm sure they'll sell out fast on sites. Just trying to cop 1 pair at retail

should be just like NDC? its same servers from what i know

stock is the same too. might as well go with NDC, i dont see an advantage

dont think so man, i think its been talked about a billion times in the past with these kind of releases. the only advantage Swoosh had over NDC was the price aside from that. its same site basically, servers, stock, etc

now if im wrong, someone can tell me :lol:

Talked to local Hibbett Store and they are only getting 13 pairs.  One shoe per size!  This same store had 26 pairs with the Gamma Release, thought it would be bigger than this.

Last edited:
Plenty of online options. And many more.

Eastbay, Footlocker, Footaction, Champs, Finishline, Jimmy Jazz, NBA Store, Dic*ks Sporting Goods, City Gear, Villa, Shoe Palace, Ubiq, Hanon, Caliroots, Endclothing, Foot Asylum, Sivasdelscazo, Crooked Tongues, Size?, Shelf Life, Titilo, Sole Heaven, Livestock, Kickz, Shelta, OffSpring, afew-store, goodwillout
Good lookin out bro

Last edited:
what's the deal with sizing? my bad if it's been answered/asked but I haven't had lows since the red and blues back when my foot was still growing lol. I'm an 11 in mostly everything but I'm an 11.5 when it comes to the XI mid.

what's the deal with sizing? my bad if it's been answered/asked but I haven't had lows since the red and blues back when my foot was still growing lol. I'm an 11 in mostly everything but I'm an 11.5 when it comes to the XI mid.

It's been TTS for me but if you want to make sure you're good then go a half size up and maybe wear thicker socks or use an insole.

Last edited:
Almost time.. Only a week to go now. Gonna have to chk around this weekend and see how the releases will go next week.

this, just out of curiosity, do any of your champs, ftl, fnl, fa do their raffles on sun? My champs and 1 ftl is random with their release policies but im thinking for this release their going to fall in line with corporate.

Back
Top Bottom