Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

for those with early pairs, is the toe box snug :nerd: . if so, would you recommend .5 size up :nerd: .

They don't, that is the problem, someone approved that monstrosity and they were on to the production. Luckily its a little patch that can be painted easily. 

Probably to keep the Hype for Space Jams that releasing Holiday 2016 :nerd:

There are quite a bit of pairs of these though. Footlocker that barely gets anything good is getting a size run in these.

HOH in Oregon gettlng like 128 pairs

I feel like the speculation is that they will drop another Retro+ colorway Holiday 2015 and then restart their cycle of XI's they've previously released with Retro+ c/w's mixed in to extend the length of the cycle.

Is anyone else contemplating retiring after this release? I think I'm gonna cash out from new and retail releases if I'm lucky enough to get a pair of these and go back to my ross/burlington roots of shoe collecting. This release is like my shoe universe figuratively tying it's self it up. The 2011 concords is what brought me back to shoe collecting and niketalk. Even though I whiffed out big time on them they reignited my passion for sneaker culture. These past 3 years every gr that some guys laugh at and took for granted been a childhood grail. I can comfortably and confidently say I have every shoe I wanted in life. Honestly more than enough.

Other than OG cws that have special meaning to me and the occasional retro+, I have cut down a lot. Really only care about certain models anyway.

Last edited:
never going to fully retire. After last year i decided to only buy extremely hot(IMO) or OG color ways no more buying every release or a pair a month.

1) it's just dumb to buy stuff you aren't even feeling just because of Brand loyalty.  

2) The game is just too much stress now. I missed so many cops last year between raffles, ticket lines, (in my area they have ppl line up at 4:00pm the thursday before, no love for the working man) and the prices  on the secondary market. It acutally gave me an epiphany that missing a drop isn't the end of the world and I can live without the shoes. Before I swore I had to own every pair lol.  So I decided I would rather try for a few shoes a year online and be happy with that. This year I planned on getting the Snakes and these Concords so far i'm 1/2. If i don't get the concords I will prolly settle for the all black cement. 

I been slowed down.

I copped the playoff XI's

A random pair of B grade grapes last year

And hopefully these.. :lol:

I think the term Fire is overused my young friend, those joints are a spark at best.
it might be to u my friend but u aint' nobody to tell someone else what they think is fire....put it to u this way if jb let me customize a low 11 it would look very similar to that for me

Need the euroshop release links for these. They gonna be impossible to get with all the rigged footlocker raffles and crazy line ups. Someone pm me[emoji]128591[/emoji]

Haven't used NDC in so long I had to test out this photo capcha system on the yeezy foams to practice for Concord lows. Added to cart way too easily and then released it. Needless to say, I ain't worried about next week's release

Back
Top Bottom