Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Anyone get any confirmation from Shoe Palace? First time ordering, they took the money but no order or shipping confirmation and couldn't get a hold of customer service. Just didn't know if this is common for SP.

Anyone get any confirmation from Shoe Palace? First time ordering, they took the money but no order or shipping confirmation and couldn't get a hold of customer service. Just didn't know if this is common for SP.
i got shipping conf yesterday.

Last edited:
can't argue with what you're saying, what i don't like is people selling gm's/er's as legit pairs for legit prices when they buy them so cheap. smh.
True I agree but in reality thats what retailers do to us. Cost Nike how much to make the shoe?

I got shipping confirmation on monday

I'm telling myself to just put these up for a couple years and rock out with the mid top version but these look incredible for the summer so I don't know how long that train of thought for me is going to last.
man im going to wear my pair for casual friday in the office this week!!

Last edited:
But with a million people demand.....smh. I wish Jordans were produced made to order like high demand electronics. Think about it....you place your order and just wait a couple weeks to make. They already have a system for it via nike id. But don't allow in any customization. Just your XI and wait until it gets built. Supply and demand situation would be resolved.

Then you dudes wouldn't want them.

Most people aren't even in it for the kicks.

With everyone having issues with these shoes on Saturday, I also went through my phone and tried to order it through the Twitter link. I got so many errors especially the dumb picture game one had to play and then the site sent me to another link to get back into NDC because of it being unresponsive. I exited out of Twitter and just gave up. 5 minutes later I decided to go back in and try to buy the shoes again but failed. I then went to my NDC account to buy something else but when I looked at my cart there were the shoes waiting to be checked out. I was puzzled and then paid through PP and before you know it, the shoes arrived today. Overall, if I didn't look back into Twitter, let alone my cart I would never have gotten a pair. Anyways, I hope everyone eventually gets a pair and to those hundreds of people that I will see wearing them on the Boardwalk of Ocean City this summer congrats. BTW Nike your labeling stinks, my 4 year old could have stick on the label better than you guys.

http://s849.photobucket.com/user/smallpapi/media/Concord/aj11low_zpsc8b18f82.jpg.html

Thanks, guess I'll keep trying customer service. 
Same here too. Is it me or has anybody had a problem getting on their website. Every  since sunday I can't get even get on the website, keep saying ERROR: Gateway Timeout and I got full coverage on the wifi??? 
nerd.gif

@solecaliyou have a link for the 10k/q's you mention? I think the fact he is not a sneakerhead is good. When you followed him did you ever present data that contradicted what his data reflected?

Yes sir. That's on them. I take no part in that. My goal is to get them all a pair, which I did.

For all the times the Bred 11's and Gamma 11's have restocked, have they been announced by NDC? Or have they just been random?

Trying to figure out how/when to anticipate an online restock of these Concord lows.

my pair should be here tomorrow or friday

before I start my hunt on a second pair I have to try on the size 11 and figure out if I need to go .5 up or get another 11

I'm a size 11and I was worried when I entered the raffles for a size 11 that I should have done an 11.5 since I wear 11.5 on the mid 11s. However, I'm glad I got my true size on these lows they fit perfect for me.

Back
Top Bottom