Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Finally all my pairs shipped from EB, FTL, FNL & NDC. Coworkers and friends is getting excited to rock them next week at a wedding. Got SP pair yesterday cause they shipped in the same state.

Last edited:
Usually don't rock new releases right away but these will be worn heavily over the weekend.

Last edited:
So he just stopped?

hes not a friend just someone I knew through someone but last I talked to him, he was pretty much not messing with it anymore.

he buys up all types of shoes that go on sale whether its in-store or at outlets and sells them in asia. there is a completely different market for certain shoes over there vs what they sell for over here which would make you just say wow.

an example... there are some pink non signature jordans that are sold only in kids sizes... sell for a few hundred (not sure the exact number) in asia vs on sale for like 60 over here.
I'm not shocked they got weird taste. Know a guy stationed in Japan, said the bummier you dress the more the ******* will be on you. Tried having him as a hook up too cuz the military stores are on point but apparently the Chinese come over every release and like locust, eat everything up

Last edited:
solecali solecali being in touch with the sub culture has nothing to do with it. He uses retailers reported figures for estimates. Boutiques and overseas figures are not reported so I suppose that's why he makes estimates. What are you basing your 500k on?

Received my pair last night. I'm pleased with them, but I was hoping the laces were a little thicker just like "Rope" laces.

Lol I don't mind paying resell price, when it comes to my kids because I use the shoes as a tax claim anyways. So I'm winning no matter what.
laugh.gif
you got one liberal tax guy
laugh.gif

solecali solecali being in touch with the sub culture has nothing to do with it. He uses retailers reported figures for estimates. Boutiques and overseas figures are not reported so I suppose that's why he makes estimates. What are you basing your 500k on?

He claims to be a "sneakerologist" but doesn't know anything outside of regurgitated public information. I don't have any proof that 500k of these were made...i'm basing it on how very easy the release was to obtain. Reminded me more of a holiday release. I don't like Matt's arrogant attitude and archaic way of thinking. He doesn't want to listen to other's opinions. Almost all of his stats are readily available if you look at the manufacturer's 10-K and 10-Q's. I stop following him a LONG time ago. #endrant

Last edited:
I'm telling myself to just put these up for a couple years and rock out with the mid top version but these look incredible for the summer so I don't know how long that train of thought for me is going to last.

They really are great a summer shoe, especially as a low. The last low I bought was the AJ VIII white with the grey back in 2003. I was thinking about saving them until the winter when I found this hoodie I paid $20 for a few years back, but I think it is too much white plus the zipper really goes with the 1s
View media item 958639

Last edited:
He claims to be a "sneakerologist" but doesn't know anything outside of regurgitated public information. I don't have any proof that 500k of these were made...i'm basing it on how very easy the release was to obtain. Reminded me more of a holiday release. I don't like Matt's arrogant attitude and archaic way of thinking. He doesn't want to listen to other's opinions. Almost all of his stats are readily available if you look at the manufacturer's 10-K and 10-Q's. I stop following him a LONG time ago. #endrant
I think you two have two different definitions of sneakerologist. He's a data analyst on the shoe industry as a whole. This "shoe game" is only a small portion of what makes the shoe industry.

my pair should be here tomorrow or friday

before I start my hunt on a second pair I have to try on the size 11 and figure out if I need to go .5 up or get another 11

I been checking out some websites yall been posting on here selling fakes and truth be told I believe the black market has definitely stepped their game up.

I am at the point now where I honestly can't really knock people buying fakes today especially Jordans as I believe Nike has dropped the ball in regards to cutting corners in the quality of their production. Plus they really treat their consumers like *****. I say that as a long time buyer with a closet full of Jordans/Nike.

Think about it. We have to go through all this. backdoor links, early links or whatever just to cop a shoe online paying $150 to $200+ but still inspect the shoe once we receive it discovering production flaws. So no I can no longer knock people who cop fakes that damn near look like the authentic pair these days especially when Nike is now killing the game by releasing so many colorways. Unless someone rolls up on you with a magnifying glass you can't really tell who is rocking what in regards to fake vs authentic.

I'm telling myself to just put these up for a couple years and rock out with the mid top version but these look incredible for the summer so I don't know how long that train of thought for me is going to last.

those look sweet! can't wait to get mine.. rocking them the day i get em tho. :smokin

I been checking out some websites yall been posting on here selling fakes and truth be told I believe the black market has definitely stepped their game up.
I am at the point now where I honestly can't really knock people buying fakes today especially Jordans as I believe Nike has dropped the ball in regards to cutting corners in the quality of their production. Plus they really treat their consumers like *****. I say that as a long time buyer with a closet full of Jordans/Nike.
Think about it. We have to go through all this. backdoor links, early links or whatever just to cop a shoe online paying $150 to $200+ but still inspect the shoe once we receive it discovering production flaws. So no I can no longer knock people who cop fakes that damn near look like the authentic pair these days especially when Nike is now killing the game by releasing so many colorways. Unless someone rolls up on you with a magnifying glass you can't really tell who is rocking what in regards to fake vs authentic.

can't argue with what you're saying, what i don't like is people selling gm's/er's as legit pairs for legit prices when they buy them so cheap. smh.

Back
Top Bottom