Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Guy walks by "what are you out here for shoes?
Me:yep
Guy: for tomorrow?
Me:yep
Guy: ****ttt they better suck and ....k me for all that.
Me:...............
Dude's got a point. Time is money and staying in the street for a (super sized) GR you paid resell for is nuts. But to each his own.

Last edited:
nah, not 80 stores, My wife was with me

total 10 malls with lots of shoes store in there !

32 of the tickets are kids size

48 raffles are mens

and I had 4th stage of cancer during 2013, healed Nov 2013, is glad I am alive with my wife and son, nothing sad at all

Salute! People say do your "homework" or put in "legwork" all the time, how are they going to try and flame somebody for doing exactly that? Lames. :smh:

Last edited:

The only way you miss out tomorrow is if you have a dial up connection... or sprint.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

lol yeah right....do you even buy retros?
6 for 6 on NDC since captcha came out bruh. Copped 3 pairs of Gammas during the holidays like nothing. We're looking at Gamma 11 numbers here. When the dust settles you're looking at anywhere between 300 - 350K pairs of these. Do your homework.

yeah but the thirst is real...
Supply will never meet demand, but if you do the legwork (in stores), or simply know how to refresh on NDC before the tweet you'll be fine. Basically once you're on the page it comes down to how fast you can answer the captcha.

I help out when I can and for those who needed codes I posted the stores I went to and got them. I'm trying to let everyone eat. That being said west covina finishline is doing fcfs. Dont line up now because mall security will kick you out. They are doing line ups at 7:30am sat. The line starts at the mac spot if you guys are familiar with that mall.

Finishline in beverly center is also fcfs lining up where hoh usually lines up.

No one was at these 2 spots about 2hrs ago.
Your welcome.

Missed out on 4 raffles and RSVP up here in the Seattle area. 

So do you guys think if you don't have a bot, it'll be near impossible to get a pair? 

I'm relatively new btw. 

Ok guys I just double checked with a fnl rep about the different billing and shipping. They said you CAN do it, but chances are they will give you a call to verify it later for security reasons. If you don't answer or respond right away you probably will be cancelled.

Missed out on 4 raffles and RSVP up here in the Seattle area. 

So do you guys think if you don't have a bot, it'll be near impossible to get a pair? 

I'm relatively new btw. 
not impossible but it will take a lot of practice. you're asking at the last minute will base on how lucky you are. it'll take a few try to get use to the online thing. 

Ok guys I just double checked with a fnl rep about the different billing and shipping. They said you CAN do it, but chances are they will give you a call to verify it later for security reasons. If you don't answer or respond right away you probably will be cancelled.
Personally, I wouldn't risk it. But good luck to those who try

LAAAAAAAWWWWWWDDD!!!!!
I was shi++in brickz right now lookin at all you guys win raffles and checkin my emails nervously....time is of the essence cuz its friday and its gettin late....just as I'm biting my nails and lookin at all ya'll responses saltily....my sister comes down stairs telling me she won for me at HOH in Valley Fair thank you Allah [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji] I truly mean this when I say this good luck to all of you, hope you guys at least get "a" pair

Last edited:
Appreciate that don't won't to be wasting my time. If I cop I give them a call first

Back
Top Bottom